1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need advise on Horn Issue in T-Jet Plus

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by jitu2509, Jan 14, 2013.

1. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    Hi Guys

I am owning T-Jet plus which is 2 yrs old and I am facing very strange problem with related to Horn of Car.

When I start the Car anytime in the day and when car is ideal (means engine started but not moving) at that time if I blow the horn then it blows normal (means like twin horn).

but when i starts moving the car and push the accelerator and then press the horn at that time it blows like a single horn, again when i reduce my speed then the horn blows like twin horn.

So help me making understand this problem and the seriousness of this problem.
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Most likely a blown fuse/relay issue. It may also be that water is seeping in causing this. I faced something similar in my Getz. Minor thing I guess, get it checked and rectified.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    ^^
    Or may be some loose connection somewhere disabling one horn randomly. I had this issue which used to come randomly. Tighetning connections solved the issue.
  4. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    Thanks for the reply guys but as per my observation its starts when i race the car and comes to normal when car is ideal for some time, i repeatedly observed the same while my last drive.