1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need advice on choosing Remapping

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Guru_mprasad, Sep 10, 2015.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    most of the standard elm 327 obd scanners work well. go for the Bluetooth equipped ones as they work well with any android/ apple phone/device. available on a plethora of sites.
  2. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh...as said by harryaviator, buy any of standard equipment, but I think u should opt for version 1.5 then version 2.1 as many clones are floating in markets as named v2.1 better to buy v1.5...
    Do pick from any reputed site, and check if its working or not asap u receive the product ....
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hi...

I would strongly recommend Wolf remap to you. Being the end user of wolf services, I am totally happy with the maps they have offered.

Moreover, I would like to add... Any remap is just not a remap... Experience on particular brand of vehicle do count. Go through the wolf remap thread on this forum and you would see so many happy customers and almost zero unhappy customer.

You have choice of 5 maps to choose from on tap of a gas pedal... It's not a small thing.

I myself change modes quite frequently.

When I drive in city I need more low end torque and that's the time I want 2nd map offered by wolf.

When mix of highway and city I choose 3rd map.

When I want sheer power... Go for 4th map and say bye bye to most of the vehicles on highway.

Only while Giving it to servicing I put it to factory settings.

Even if they charge little extra over other remap service providers... They are offering 5 maps... Not a bad deal...

Choose wisely and yes... Just go through the thread about wolf map on this forum before making final decision.

Cheers... :up

Neel
    Pradeepms likes this.
  4. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Naughty r u observing any smoke issues like more smoke in some rpm or black/blue smoke when accelerated hard
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Yes in 75hp... Not in 90hp...

Black smoke is there if you floor the pedal in 75hp MJD... It's there in any remap if you floor the pedal in 75hp... Specially in 3rd and 4th map... Reason behind that is absence of Lamda sensor.

But if you press the accelerator in gradually instead of flooring the pedal then black smoke is negligible...

There is Lamda sensor in 90Hp so there is no problem of black smoke.

Cheers...

Neel
  6. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok @Naughty... Thanks mine is 75hp... Can we put that sensor to our 75hp
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Don't know about that...
    I never felt the need of it...

Cheers... :up
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Are you sure that 75hp doesnt have lambda sensor? its such a crucial part in today's scenario to get feed back about the car's emission and altering fuel supply accordingly. no way fiat would omit that part for the sake of cost cutting !
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    As long as I know... 75hp MJD doesn't have Lambda sensor... You may cross check that with someone else... And update it here on this thread...

Cheers...
  10. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    even palio has lambda sensor. I really doubt that fact about punto 75 hp. installing an MBC?? will that help?