1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need advice in buying Punto 2012 Active

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by rajasimhan.v, Jan 8, 2012.

1. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

RAK,

I'll post it tomorrow once i book the car... SA disclosed the above offers after my test drive today and Fiat started these offers 2 days back.

~Rajasimhan
  2. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

Dear Team Fiat,

I'm more than happy to say I booked Punto MJD 2012 Active today and it will be delivered in 3 weeks. Though there were so many twists and turns, finally I was able to book the car which I like/love from my heart.

I thank this forum which helped me a lot (I mean it) to know more abt Punto and make a decision. I can now proudly say I'm joining the Team Fiat.

Thanks,
    Rajasimhan.V

P.S.

The on road cost is 649784 and with discounts it will be 629000 RS

Free bees are : Floor mat, Mud Flaps,car Cover, Body color ORVM and Door Handles (I chose this over sun film as my friend suggested the quality of that is not that good and I can do it outside) and 50 mons RSA. The cash discount is complete Insurance waiver and I bargained 2000 rs (I didn't get the corporate discount probably others may get that).
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats on taking the wise decisions and am sure the active will brighten your life ahead.
  4. Congrats!!!
  5. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I have a question on the Active Variant, do they handles and OVRMS match the body color after painting?
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    It depends on the Paint quality and workmanship.

OT - The 90 HP comes in only 1 variant which is Emotion :D
  8. arul_dba

arul_dba

Many Congratulations Raja. Also thanks for the information shared.