1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need advice in buying Punto 2012 Active

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by rajasimhan.v, Jan 8, 2012.

1. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

Guys,

After much of oscillation, I've fixed my mind to go for Punto 2012 Active and I'm planning to book it at the earliest. In chennai, the on road price comes to 6,47000 (thanks to the recent trend of price hikes from all the manufacturers).

How much discount should I expect and what are all the accessories I should bargain. All your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
    Rajaismhan
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi. Welcome to TFI.

I would not comment on discounts so early. Lets wait for the official announcements from FIAT. But as per past trends, new models never get any discounts.
  3. Won't you get old emotion variant for the same price?
  4. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

Thanks Soundar, I didn't think about it, but, I can give a try with Concorde. I'm planning to visit them early this week.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Thanks Paddleshifter. Let me hope some good deal comes out when I meet them this week and post you guys back.
  5. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

I just came back from Concorde Chennai, the on road price of Punto 2012 Active is 6,52000 /-. The service engineer informed me, he can get a discount of up to 10k (not sure) and he will get a demo car to my office tomorrow so I'll wait till I hear the final price from the Concorde and contact other dealers.

P.S. There are no 2011 models available @ Concorde.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  6. Hello Raja

It is hard to find a 2011 models of Punto in Showroom. Atleast for the next two months there will not be any price change i guess. But it would be good if you can finalize before the budget session.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    raja ji,

FIAT = Value for Money... :)

i would rather say :p ,if discount is not avialable for Active model & only available for Dynamic or Emotion,then change your mind from Active model ;)
  8. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

Hi Ganges, I'm still on Fiat (unless Tata Motors really screw me) and I'll try my best to get some offer, if not, I'll get the the best which comes out of the negotiation.

Still, I'm not convinced with the price hike for the upgrade they have done.
  9. rajasimhan.v

rajasimhan.v

Guys,

Fiat has started offering discounts on 2012 models so be sure to get one (free insurance, RSA 50 mons + corporate discounts upto 9k etc...)...

~Rajasimhan.V
  10. RAK

RAK

Chennai
    Hi Rajasimhan, can you pl post the on-road price for 2012 active MJD, freebees and the discounts offered in details.
    Thx.