1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need accelerator cable for fiat palio stile 1.1 - petrol

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by SSuresh, Jun 15, 2015.

1. SSuresh

SSuresh Timido

Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Need accelerator cable for fiat palio stile 1.1 - petrol. Please guys let me know where I can get this cable.
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Try going to General Auto Spares at JC Nagar, he's the guy with a lot of Fiat Spares in B'lore.
    Alternatively you can go to JK Auto spares, he mind find the one which is compatible with the 1.1 Stile.
  3. SSuresh

SSuresh Timido

Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thanks Anup for your reply. But even I tried there and they are telling it is our of production now and they cannot get that now.
  4. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Call General Auto Spares, 080-22271302 or 080-22132287 and ask if they can arrange for the cable giving them sometime to source the part.
    Also you could raise an enquirer on 99rpm for the cable as it is out of stock.
    You should also go to gujjri (Shivajinagar) and search around the entire gujjri market for the cable.
    But before entering gujjri, check the price for the new on 99rpm and try to go as pathetic as possible :dead:(in appearance) and surf around the market asking for the cable, I am sure you should get there.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. SSuresh

SSuresh Timido

Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thanks Anup, I will try this way.
  6. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    You can check with 99rpm.com also.Ive bought stuffs for my punto from them