1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need a used Fiat Blue&Me unit for my Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Santosh Pandey, May 19, 2015.

1. Santosh Pandey

Santosh Pandey Timido

Faridabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks. I sent a reminder sms to the person who has a source in Meerut. No response, though...
  2. Bhaskar Priya

Bhaskar Priya Timido

Noida
    Hi,
    My Blue and me unit (Punto 90hp Emotion Pack) has also gone kaput and I'm on a lookout for a replacement.
    @Tornado if the unit is still available I'm willing to take it off your hands. I'll call the service center and see if they will fit.
  3. Santosh Pandey

Santosh Pandey Timido

Faridabad
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Bhaskar :) My apologies for bringing this to your notice that what you have just done is called a thread hijack. And it is considered very, very rude in most forums :) Of course you must not have intended to do that, I am sure. But that is what has happened accidentally.

Santosh
    harryaviator likes this.
  4. Santosh Pandey

Santosh Pandey Timido

Faridabad
    Linea 1.3
    Any luck, @harryaviator? My person in Meerut looks like a bust :-(
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2015 ---
    @Tornado updates? :)
  5. Bhaskar Priya

Bhaskar Priya Timido

Noida
    @Santosh Pandey Sorry if it seemed that I was trying to hijack the thread. I genuinely thought that you had some success with the contact in Meerut.
    Anyways, I had talked to the service centre guys about sourcing a replacement and they got it day before yesterday and cost me about 5000. It seems to be a second hand unit from Fiat Punto where the original owner had Upgraded the ICE and was no longer in need of the unit but was unaware.
  6. Sameer Ingle

Sameer Ingle Timido

Thane, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi all , I have a used Fiat blue n me Unit. It is in working condition. If any body is interested then send a message.
  7. Santosh Pandey

Santosh Pandey Timido

Faridabad
    Linea 1.3
    Dear @Sameer Ingle thanks for the post. I would have so loved to have received your message about 3 months ago. I have already purchased a used system but I wonder if @harryaviator or @Bhaskar Priya have found one or not.

Thanks!
    Santosh
  8. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    @Sameer Ingle -I am still on the look out for a blue and me unit. what is the price you are expecting ?
  9. Sameer Ingle

Sameer Ingle Timido

Thane, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi @harryaviator ,

I am expecting INR 6000/- for the Blue n Me unit. However, a fellow teamfiat.com member, @csr1969 , contacted me before you and I have quoted the same price. Since @csr1969 contacted first, I will wait for his response / refusal.

Regards,
    Sameer Ingle
  10. Anwar Hussain

Anwar Hussain Timido

Bareilly
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Sir, i m buying avventura active, i ws looking for an after market HU, jst came across ur post if ur still willing to upgrade ur HU i would be more then happy to buy ur HU & if u like then ur B&M too