1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need a Compact Sub

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by M A N U, Jul 21, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Co Axial means which speakers are they oval shaped?

I dont want to fit speaker in parcel tray now.

What is difference between 2 way and 3 way co axial speakers.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @ravi sir- Sure. My dad has many contacts in this field. I'll ask him and let you know as soon as possible!
    @kaedarbendre sir-No idea about that 2 way and 3 way co-axial speakers. But don't worry, we can fit them onto the doors itself...And oval one's are co-axial, but even round ones do come..
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Jishnu
    pls shed some light in wht brands ur including in the approx bill u posted abv :)

@kedar
    Do u have any particular liking for any brand and what music do u listen to
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @phew- Hmm, JBL,then polk audio, Hertz...etc etc..Now don't ask for BOSE at that price :p
    Cheers!
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mentioning the names wont help, he is already aware of that, wht he needs is which model and price i guess.......don worry i don ask for companies whose drivers cost merely rs 75/- and sm smart ppl think they are amongst the best and expensive systems around.

Lets hope learning this fact, the brand does not get included into his 25k audio list :p

@jishnu
    Don worry abt tht bro looking at my listening taste and equipment i wudn't dare make such a smart proposal :)
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Phew my vote goes to Alpine.

I was surfing & I got to know about

SubWoofers

Alpine SWE-1000 Powered Subwoofer, SWS-1023D Type-S Subwoofer . Are you aware of the pricing of these subs.

Components

SPX-17PRO Type-X, SPR-13S Type-R, SPG-17CS Type-G

Can you please let me know pricing for abovementioned speakers and compos.
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    well you have certainy chosen one of the best brands out there.

all these that u hve mentioned except for SPR-1S, will set u back buy around 25k for the set of comps

no idea for the subs. Even though alpine being one of the best brands the service and availability can be n issue here in india.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @OP: If you looking for good slim Subs, checkout Blaukpunt Slim series, its been recently pulled out so you can get these subs at ultra cheap prices and they perform decent. I got a pair of 12" from us for less than 18$ + shipping for my friend, it works like charm

Finally after a year you joining tha555 bandwagon :p
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ manu
    Any pics of the sub and the box ???
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I just say today, one 8" sub, from JBL. It was in a box, and size was quite small.
    Even I was planning to drop sub idea, but looking at the size, I think 8 or 10" sub should not take much space.