1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need 13" Wheel Caps for My Palio D 1.9

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Raaz, Nov 11, 2015.

1. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Raaz I did fix already 14"palio sports alloys on my 1.9 D with 195/65 R 14 tyres. the drive is exellent and the roadgrip is particularly very good on high ways in 120km/hr and above. More over I too having 4nos of 13"palio wheel rims with caps with me 2 of them with out monogram. Finally if you need I can offer it.
    Raaz likes this.
  2. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thank You R Rajesh for your kind offer. But the caps are already ordered and waiting for them.

Thank You very much for your feedback on R14 Tyres. I usually love to drive at 100 Plus in highways.
  3. RaviInTfi

RaviInTfi Novizio

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Weight of wheel makes a lot of difference to handling, acceleration and braking. You can read this.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/techpage.jsp?techid=108&

In layman's terms: "For that matter, many of our team members compared the feeling of running on heavyweight wheels to that of jogging with ankle weights or hiking with field boots. You really feel the difference when you take them off"

If you need to upgrade from 13" to 14" and also upsize tyres then you have to go for alloy wheels. That's the solution.