1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nasik to Nagar Road Condition?

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by nmp, Sep 13, 2013.

1. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I'm planning a short trip to Ahmadnagar from Nasik. Since I've not driven on this road before please let me know how is the condition of the Road / Traffic etc? If Anyone of us has traveled on this route recently (Aug, Sept'13)?

KAMPARATH Timido

on 7 th sep 13 I traveled to shirdi-sanisingnapur from indore from 15 km away from shirdi to sani singnapur road condition is worst (total 45-50km ), after 4 line starts road is much better but i dont know road condition from nasik to shirdi, I took turn from malegaon to shirdi
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Based on my recent Thane-Shirdi-Pune run, I can say that road from Ghoti on NH3 to Sinnar is bad in patches with lots of unexpected & unmarked speed rumblers right before the villages. From Sinnar to Shirdi again in patches the roads are good. Shirdi town roads are hopeless with lots of craters, add to that terrible traffic sense of people. From Shirdi to Ahmednagar, the 4 laned road was expected to be good but turned out that only 1 lane was in a good condition. Suggest to keep some additional time as buffer. Nasik to Ghot is the ususal NH3, hence the road is good. I had been during the peak monsoon, dont know if the roads are repaired after that (it would be a miracle if that happens).
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have done Nashik - Shirdi - Ahmednagar - Hyd last year Dec.
    From nashik to shirdi roads were good,more two wheeler traffic.on the road side the Km from Nashik to Shirdi was 97Km,but don't know i ended up with 120kms.
    From Shirdi to shani it was bad for first 15 kms,then it was good all the way till Ahmednagar.

Drive safe!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
  5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thanks for the quick responses guys.

I'll be staying near Nasik Road so prefer to go to Sinnar directly (instead of Nasik-Ghoti-Sinnar). I've planned to leave @ 8 in the morning finish the work in A'Nagar and return the same day. As per Google-map, one side distance is @160km, expect to cover it in 4 hours, considering the bad roads / traffic.

I've kept my beloved in Nasik for last 2 months, will get her home after this trip. Someone will be there with me and have to drop him in Nasik. Otherwise would have taken my most favorite route - A'Nagar- Malshej Ghat - Thane.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

I drove on Pune>Ranjangaon>Ahmednagar>Shirdi stretch on 3/4 Sep 2013. Excellent 4-lane toll MH SH road all the way to Ahmednagar. The 4-lane road continued for some distance from Ahmednagar towards Shirdi, and then, turned into 2 lane road. Some 30 km before Shirdi, the road became terrible all the way to Shirdi. There are 2 bridges which have potholed surface.