1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

naruf1's Punto 1.3MJD ownership log

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by naruf1, Oct 7, 2013.

1. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Paid Road tax at Bangalore for Thambi, Rs.93007, so total tax paid on thambi till date stands 1,64,000. for Maharashtra and Karnataka. Hoping to get refund of tax from Pune RTO. Member/Readers driving other state vehicles in Bangalore be cautious about payment of tax.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Ref my post on scratches tried the Turtle Wax scratch repair kit. Some images after following instructions. Found not very effective though.
    Before Application:
    ?temp_hash=e99ffecce04b05575e5fad8ea2e63b2f
    The Kit:
    63534-c3d44a114ae99419a825857a72f048ea.jpg
    After Application
    ?temp_hash=e99ffecce04b05575e5fad8ea2e63b2f

I plan to use touch up paint to apply in the deep scratch areas. Where could I find the color code New Pear White touch up paint Color. Support appreciated.

Attached Files:

3. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    After a lot of struggle and follow ups finally road tax paid at PCMC has been refunded.:singing::happy:

This is kind of an achievement for me. Even though it took almost 8 months to get this, however, continuous follow up with people has been the main reason for this.
    So, total tax paid for thambi is around a lac, this is ok given the fact that Tax at Bangalore> Tax at PCMC/Pune.

Now I could look at utilizing the fund for getting the denting/repainting works.
    prabhjot and Ganges like this.
  4. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    The caution sticker below the hood (pasted on the hood cover, sorry could not get an image), has peeled off. Believe is due to cleaning/water wash. What is the best way to stick it back? I am considering Fevikwik, however, just thought of confirming.
  5. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    I was talking about this sticker.

CautionSticker.jpg
  6. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Any suggestion, my concern is that it should not come out due to heat from the engine bay. Hence, confirming it fevikwik is good enough to sustain that heat.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @naruf1 that's a cut on the car. You should definitely fill it and sand and spray a bit over it. Later maybe repaint it if and as you wish.

That sticker generally can will peel off with time or fade or mutilate. But do try fevikwik or other adhesives. Use abro tape to hold it in place till glue adheres if you plan something like araldite.
    naruf1 likes this.