1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My White Horse

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by ferobian, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Changed my White Horse's Shoes today.. ;)

Was supposed to change it tomorrow but was not able to wait so went and changed it today...

Got her the Yokohama ES100.. ;) It all strtd at 12:0pm and got over by 3pm..

She luks awesome now..

Total damage:
    5 Yoko ES100 : 4700x5=23500
    Wheel balancing and Wheel alignment : 500 (actual cost 950)
    Stock Apollo wheel : 2000x5=10000
    Total Paid : 14000

Went on a 50km drive with the New shoes, The drive quality has improved for sure and the Tyre noise was definitely not there.. M in more luv with my White horse now ;)
  2. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Changed the Horn to Roots Windtone during the weekend.. luvin the new sound than the stock paam paam ;)

Total damage:
    Roots Windtone : 580
    Fitting charges : 200
    Total : 780
  3. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    90 HP.jpg

IMG_20110708_174200.jpg

IMG_20110709_182941.jpg

IMG_20110709_144733.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  4. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Finally got to add picture...

The last pic was my White horses first shower...
  5. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Guys need your help...

My Horse has done about 3000 kms now but yesterday while going back home from office heard a sound from the wheels (like a stone stuck on the alloys) stopped to see and there was water leaking from a pipe.. Thought it was the wiper water but when i used the wiper both front and back it works fine.. So went home and checked and the water was still dropping (say about 1 drop every 10 secs) its coming from a pipe.. I guess its a AC over flow pipe if i am not wrong.. its been like that from yesterday and has not stopped yet.. can anyone confirm if this is normal coz this is the first time im noticing it so a bit worried.

Thanks in advance guys
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    AC water stops after sometime if I'm correct. If it continously leaking do get it checked from TASS. Also is the dripping not stopping even after couple of hours.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Hey Thanks teky for the reply... yes thats wat even i was wondering.. its been 24 hrs and its still dropping.. but now its lik 1 drop every 15-20 secs... Called service manager (The True Sai Works) he said get the car this weekend for a 3000 kms check up and we'll do a gerneral check up, so will be going this weekend.. hopefully its not something major