1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Valentine 2013 - Grande Punto 90HP (Exotica Red)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by imranshks, Feb 15, 2013.

1. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Punto Sport is nothing but 90HP with a few stickers and sporty pedals etc. All cosmetic changes. It was limited edition but still available on request.
    I needed body colored mirrors but unfortunately the dealer said "White and Black cars come with red mirrors and Red cars come with Black mirrors" on the 90HP. I also do not have the "EMOTION" badge on the boot, i only have 90HP.

I drove the car and felt 75HP was good in city but out on highways, it felt bit strained. Hence opted for 90HP.

BTW, you can still get a Punto Sport on an order basis if you love the sporty decals and a few cosmetic changes. The engine and mechanicals would remain same as 90HP.

Hope that clears all your confusion mate. Cheers

Absolutely I treat her as my better half. I believe in "Love your Car and she will love you back" Thanks for the wishes

Thats great... am sure, the 90 horses would bring that broad smile on your face especially while cruising on highways.

I have already done 400+ kms and have not exceeded 60 kmph speed.

I shall go through the link of team-bhp.

Thanks and all the very best to you too on your mighty 90
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats on getting 90 hp from exclusive showroom......
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFi....
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hey Imran, welcome to TFI.

Thats intrestingly written, for some time i felt you have copy pasted a converstation with some one (am still confused) :confused:

Any ways, all the best on owning the mighty 90.
    Please do post some pictures.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Imran. Don't worry about the mileage and minor glitches at the beginning. She will become wild once you cross 1000 kms in your ODO. Just enjoy the drive pleasure.

Krish, You will get more info here than toon-BHP as we all are dedicated Fiat Fans.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Imran, the 2013 models are named as Active, Dynamic, Emotion and 90HP. They didn't named it as Emotion Pack like earlier.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore

Just wanted to keep the post crisp and short. thanks a lot :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes, thats exactly what dealer said, as it is 90HP trim has got all the features of Emotion pack. I have not checked the mileage, however i am happy if i get 10 kmpl as well :).
    The joy of driving it makes me forget about the mileage and other factors.

I am holding on my horses until i clock 1500 kms on the ODO, once done i shall post a thread about the performance of the mighty 90...

Thanks a lot :)
  7. Pradeepsrec

Pradeepsrec

Chennai
    Hi Imranshks,
    Could you please let me know when your booking was made? I also booked an 1.2L Dynamic exotic red with RDC Chennai & its been almost a month and I am yet to receive a VIN number. The sales manager in RDC had informed me that FIAT did not have any exotic red model. So, I was wondering if FIAT had issues sourcing red paint. :)

Regards,
    Pradeep
  8. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi Pradeep,

I booked the car on 31/01/2013 and got it home on 07/02/2013. The dealer had got the vehicle in the stockyard hence i was able to take the delivery in a week's time.

I was too lazy or maybe too excited to decode the VIN number, however posting it for you. "MCA11834D07045375AKZ" Please let me know the details. ;)

Cheers
  9. pavoor

pavoor Timido

Chennai
    Hi imranshks

Congratulation for your exoticaRed Valantine.
    1 person likes this.
  10. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    welcome , after a few days your head too will follow ur heart
    1 person likes this.