1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Valentine 2013 - Grande Punto 90HP (Exotica Red)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by imranshks, Feb 15, 2013.

1. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    hi.welcome new buddy:cool:
  2. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations! One question though. I was of the impression that 90HP model has been discontinued in favor of Punto Sports model (which is also 90HP, albeit with a sticker job, chrome touches etc.). I bought my Punto 76HP Emotion sometime in Nov 2012 and I opt for it because the dealers had me convinced that normal 90HP Punto has been discontinued in favor of sports model. Was I misinformed?

PS: I notice that you have black side mirrors, but no stickers on sides. You had me all confused :D
    1 person likes this.
  3. You have been completely misinformed buddy.
    90 hp sports was a limited edition model, but 90 hp is a model to stay which again started selling after the sports was discontinued. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  4. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you for the clarification. I'm probably the most depressed human being in this forum today :firey. Coming to think of it, I wonder why I didn't explore the matter further back then :A. May be I was a bit too excited. I love my Punto, it's the best hatch I've ever driven. Period. But 90HP would have been more suited to my use case, which consist mostly of long highway drives. That engine grunt after 120-130kmph is pretty annoying :(
    1 person likes this.
  5. The engine will becime smoother after few thousand kms..the engine for 75 hp feels strained only above 140kmph..
    Si dont worry and enjoy your ride to the fullest buddy

1 person likes this.
  6. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Please dont quote the whole post..it is very inconvenient for other people browsing the forum..

1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats on having the Might HULK with you. and that too on a Great Day to remember and also not to forget its a Women in RED..

EnZoI the 90 Horses
    1 person likes this.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congrats. welcome to the forum. kepp the pictures coming
    1 person likes this.
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey congrats on the new car. It is a great coincidence. I have also booked the same car and the same color. Am taking the delivery tomorrow. I am really happy for you.

I would suggest you to go through the team-bhp link on using turbo-charged cars and the article on run-in period, if you have not already seen them.

All the best.
    2 people like this.