1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Valentine 2013 - Grande Punto 90HP (Exotica Red)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by imranshks, Feb 15, 2013.

1. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

After an intense search and rigorous test drives of all the cars in the budget of 12 lakhs, it finally zeroed down to a Punto.

My requirement was : Good ride quality, Good steering (handling) and a bit of Power since i wasn't expecting much from a diesel engine.

After driving a Fiat Punto last year, it had an everlasting impression on me and a "WOW" factor left its imprints on my mind. Just for the sake of parents i had to search for other options in the segment but none of the car felt good.

Decision making wasn't easy though, but am glad having listened to my heart than head ;)

Its just been a week i bought the car home from Aadya motors, hope i chose the right dealer as i guess they are pretty new into this business.

The customer service experience has been great but they offered me no discounts and the door sills promised are yet to be delivered.

This website has been a great help to decide on getting the Italian Beauty home. Hope this website also helps me make the ownership experience a pleasant one.

I think i don't need to explain the features of the car and praise how great it is, coz a true drive enthusiast knows what FIAT Grande Punto is (Driver's Car).

Haven't got a chance to click much pictures of it, so posting whatever pics i could manage to capture.

Look forward to your support Fiat-ians :D IMAG0712.jpg IMAG0707.jpg IMAG0708.jpg IMAG0729.jpg IMAG0720.jpg IMAG0727.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Buddy,

Congrats on the GP buy. Kudos to you :clap

She looks beauty. Happy puntoing.
    1 person likes this.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Imran!

Wishing you happy mile munching in the Punto! :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi imranshks, Welcome to TFI.

Congratulation on the fab buy, enjoy the mighty 90 :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard mate.

You are now a proud member of the Mighty 90 Club :up
    1 person likes this.
  6. Welcome to tfi buddy...

Congrats on owning one of the best cars..
    1 person likes this.
  7. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks a ton for the wishes folks.

This forum has been of great help always.

Cheers to FIAT !! :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    welcome aboard mate. enjoy punto
    OT: Do we have city wise owners report? I'm sure Bengaluru will top that list
    1 person likes this.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Congrats on the 90HP. She is a star on the highway! Awesome powertrain. The car deserves better pics buddy. And puh-leeese, get rid of those hideous mud-flaps. Get the absolute edition ones installed.
    1 person likes this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the buy. Enjoy your car. Going by the thread title, I thought you took delivery on 14th Feb. What better day to get home your love, than Valentine's :D

Rajan