1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Tuscan Wine Fiat Linea E-Pack

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by drshiraz, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Bite

Dear Friends,

Yes indeed the bite was so bad. Actually it went on chewing a part of the bumper continuously making repeated denture marksh there and then there was scratch all over the bumper. I got the vehicle back yesterday in perfect shape again. I enquired with the service personnel regarding the flimsy feature of the bumper compared to my Palio. He told that is why palio bumper costs 8000 and linea bumper only 3500. So it is easy to go for replacement:eek:. Anyway i have to take the vehicle to the workshop again as there is a leak in the quarter glass beading.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Take care Drshiraz, and drive with care, Good to hear. that the car is back soon as new.
  3. siva80

siva80

Chennai
    Congratulations Mr.Shiraz for your new vehicle...

I am Guru from Chennai... i just came across this post and got excited to see the images of the tuscan wine Fiat Linea...

The reason is... Even I am awaiting my linea to arrive... it is of the same color - Tuscan Wine Multijet Emotion Pack.

Have done lot of research before booking linea ... Infact I even booked Dzire ... but still wasn't too convinced with the choice as the delivery time for a fully loaded Dzire Diesel variant is 5 months... so started looking for a better choice and visited the volkswagen showroom and I was attracted towards Vento and decided to cancel Dzire booking...

But after doing a test drive of Fiat linea, I started admiring its beauty and comfort, felt this can be the best choice and have done my booking ...

I am expecting the delivery to happen before 18 th of May 2011 (this month)... eagerly counting the days ...
  4. Congratulations and all the best Siva
  5. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congratulations, All the best...You have definitely made a good choice between the Dzire and Vento
  6. siva80

siva80

Chennai
    Thanks CyberDoctor and Hitesh...
  7. @siva

siva,
    you will never regret ur decision. even i compared vento,sx4 and honda city thoroughly before deciding on fiat linea. Now i think the decision was worth it. It is such a wonderful experience and you feel at home on a linea.
  8. siva80

siva80

Chennai
    Shiraz,

Thanks for your statement. I am getting more excited.

I want to rush to the dealer and get my Linea out of the showroom... but no other option I have to wait for the delivery date.
  9. siva80

siva80

Chennai
    Hopefully the waiting period is over, i am all set to take delivery of my fiat linea emotion pk by tomorrow.:D

This is going to be my first diesel vehicle for own use. My existing vehicle is Maruti Alto and I also own a Tata Sumo for business purpose.

Is there any additional measures / advices specific to the usage of Diesel variant of Fiat Linea?
  10. siva80

siva80

Chennai
    one more question...:confused:

I heard some one saying that if Teflon coating is applied on Linea during the warranty period, then the warranty will get void :shocked... Is that true? Does any one of you have any idea about this...