1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Tuscan Wine Fiat Linea E-Pack

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by drshiraz, Apr 21, 2011.

1. My dear friends,

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures. I had gone the very next day on which i was delivered the LINEA on a long trip to Kodaikanal. It was quite a wonderful experience with the new linea and exploring its efficacies. It took me a continuous 8 hours drive from trivandrum to reach kodaikanal with my iphone helping me in finding me the bearings.(i thought of better navigations during the ride.) I only stopped for 15 minutes in between at Rajapalayam for a brief evening food. The drive was superb and we felt fresh a s we started from home even when we reached KODAI. In between i felt a clinkering at times which i later recognised was from the front passenger seat. Except that there was no other issues. I drove back also directly but this time i followed the Palani pollachi road as two of my other friends were also following the same route in their Logan and Wagon R. Some of the pictures here.

DSC_0491.jpg
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dr. good choice of color, as Fiats looks great in all colors, its not the color, but the car that makes the color stand bright,
    we await the review during the trip, and any head turners onthe streets?
  3. You said it right Tony. Its the car which makes the car stand out.
    DrShiraz, good choice of colour.
  4. More pics coming

Thanks Bnzjn. Some more pics DSC_0505.jpg
  5. hi..I feel linea looks best in tuscan wine,,, proud owner of one - myself.. enjoy and pamper her...
    Cheers...
  6. cat and dog game

It has been a sad incident now when only the new car is a week old. My kids used to have a pet cat which was chased by a dog at night. The cat took assylum in the engine compartment of the linea. The dog which couldnt get the cat got angry and bitten the linea badly on its front bumper and had caused severe scratch marks from its paw on the same. The vehicle had to be given to the workshop for claiming insurance. They told it will take 3 days.
  7. @ibsr - you are right. the linea looks much bigger in tuscan wine( the salesperson also told so)
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :sad1 Aah! Sorry to hear that. Was the damage that bad that insurance need to be claimed?
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thats sad.

Our Pitbull put a 'nice' scratch on the bonnet the very first day the car arrived home. Thankfully , it wasnt serious.

Gud luck with the car

Gurjinder.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    OMG, was the bite so hard that needed to be claimed by the insurance, Anyways full mark to the Tucsan wine color its one of my favourite.Indeed the Linea looks Rich in TW color.