1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Turbokat's on its way

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by turbokat, Mar 10, 2014.

1. passion@fiat

passion@fiat Timido

Faridabad
    Faridabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcomed to the Fiat family turbokat. Pls do post lost of pics of your new possession. That is a hell lot of freebies that you got. I didn't even get a single goodie when I took delivery. What is the total discount that you got? Pls keep us posted
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Hearty congratulations Turbokat. Happy miles crunching.
  3. turbokat

turbokat

Chennai
    Thank you kedarbendre, Murphy_Fiat, pabhishek, Lunafiatic.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks passion@fiat. I will share all the details in my ownership thread. Not good at writing. Hence trying to slowly script one that wouldn't bore the audiences (reading others ownership threads on how one should look like). Also have not taken my Turbokat for any long drives/photo shoots. I just have a couple of photos that I took at the time of delivery and thats it. So will do a photoshoot (kind of) and then shower TFI will some decent pics from my side. ;)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    we are waiting for pics :) Enjoy Your Ride
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Swatcat ;).Happy to see that the first car is a FIAT like mine ! You need two prime purchases if you have not bought so far - car cover and a duster (to avoid cleaning with water often).

You can go through the below links and buy if you wish. I bought the Dupont Tyvek Material for my Linea.It is costly though but worth it.I need not say anything about Jopasu Duster since you can find this product review as good anywhere you see it.

Jopasu Duster Combo Pack | eBay

http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/body-cover-punto.html

I have not bought any other cosmetic items (perfumes,shampoos,soaps,powder,flower:evilsmile) other than a Key chain ! You can see those items in the below link:

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-3-mjd/11059-ours-battle-tank-fiat-linea-multijet-emotion-7.html

I am still enjoying the new car plastic smell (it is bad) and so no perfumes so far :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Deepak ;) I think the door handle and outside rear view mirror should be in black for Punto Active variant, in my opinion it won't gel with Minimal Grey, try to get those painted to match with car color if you too feel the same.

Please avoid sun films, as far I know there is no government approved one, Punto's AC should be powerful and you won't need that, just to avoid some trouble with cops.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  7. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratz mate, welcome to brotherhood. Do post some pics,:)
  8. turbokat

turbokat

Chennai
    Thanks for the detailed info Bharat.

I am yet to buy one (car duster). Last weekend I did a water wash and some interior cleaning with cotton cloth and it took me a whooping 3Hrs. Guess the time will reduce as this was the first time I was doing that task.

I like the smell of the plastic inside. Have not gone for any perfume.

Did the floor mat for 1600 (full inside including boot).

I was about to ask the dealer to do the painting before I get the delivery, but the numeral he quoted was a bit too much. He quoted > 6.5k for Door handle + OVRM in body color. Will it cost that much?

I have not gone for any sun films as I am currently using the car (learning to drive) in nights after I return from work.

Thanks VTLREJA. As of now I don't have too many pics with me (I have not taken her out for any scenic drives). Planning to go for a drive this weekend (fingers crossed). Once thats done will post a detailed log with some spicy pics.

Happy motoring.
    2 people like this.
  9. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pride fiat quoted me 3600 for this,
    6.5k is simply too much.
    get it done from outside.
  10. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I too feel the quoted price is too high. Try to check with Ramkay as well to see what they are quoting.