1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Turbokat's on its way

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by turbokat, Mar 10, 2014.

1. turbokat

turbokat

Chennai
    Hi TFian's,

This is Deepak. I have booked Fiat Punto Active 1.3 MJD (Minimal Grey) two weeks back. Expecting her arrival this Wednesday (12-Mar-2014).

I booked my vehicle with RDC Motors, T. Nagar, Chennai. I did inquire with Ramkay Fiat though ;). Customer experience was Satisfactory to Good during the different days that has gone by.

I was in the lookout for a Maruthi/Chevy and finally ended up with Fiat (as many of you said its the TD that made me go this way:devil).

Many thanks to all my friends (who helped me with the search) and the countless TFians who's reviews and comments gave me more information on the product what I am going to buy and finally made my decision sway towards Fiat. :up

Getting ready to rock and roll....:redcar
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    6 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI, Deepak. Hope you will have great time here. :)

And hearty Congratulations on your new Punto.
  3. turbokat

turbokat

Chennai
    Thank you Ramjn.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Welcome to the Fiat family Deepak. Heartiest congratulations on booking the Punto Active.

Waiting for your ownership thread with lots of pic of the beauty.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to the forum Turbokat. Hope you got a good deal for the car. Do post the price onroad for future prospective TFIans who are looking for new Punto.

Congrats..!
  6. turbokat

turbokat

Chennai
    Thank you Ghodlur. Will create my ownership thread after getting ma hands on my Punto

Thanks asimpleson.

Sure. The one I am getting is a 2013 Oct. make Punto Active MJD 1.3 76HP (minimal grey).
    Final price after all the negotiations comes to approx INR 5,60,000 (including extended warranty). Exact details will be posted in my ownership thread. ;)
    Addons from dealer (freebies) were Mud Flaps, USB to FM transmitter, Floor Mats, Seat Covers (INR 2000 - included in the above price) Reverse Parking Sensor, Remote lock. I am not sure how they will work, but got to check them before I can comment on the quality and usability.:ugeek:

Addons planned from my side: PVC floor mats (not sure of the exact name), Sun film (within government regulations) for windscreens and windows, some good car perfume.

Please suggest if I am missing something of the basic accessories needed here. :)

PS: I am a newbie to car world driving and alike(this is my first car). I do read reviews, comparisons, ownership reports in many Auto related forums available online and lots of Discovery Turbo (of late) to keep my self abreast of the happening in the Auto scene.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. turbokat

turbokat

Chennai
    Will be getting my Turbokat (Punto Active 1.3 MJD 76BHP) today. :-D
    1 person likes this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to TeamFIAT Indian and congratulations for wild turbokat. You got nice deal and a diesel car under 6 lakh is a steal deal.

Start a new ownership thread and share you buying experience and lots of photos of you and your car. :up
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats turbocat and Welcome to Family.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats turbokat for the oil burner!! Welcome to TFI!!