1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My TJet Plus - Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by HarishSegar, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Same with me. I don't have this issue.

@Rajen, That's true :). even I feel that way when I don't take my T-Jet on road.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    i actually took the car out today after 4 days. even i was being driven around by a chauffeur.
  3. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    For those who wants to see how tuscan wine looks on linea, it looks simply fabulaous. In the photo it is my younger brother, not me.

SAH
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    looks great. What location is this??
  5. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    On the way to Khandala on mumba-pune road
  6. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Harish,
    I had also felt that the front left suspension was more bumpier than the right one. I reduced the tyre pressusre to 33 front and 30 rear but that didnt help the matter.I visited service center last week and it was happening due to some thing being loose (dont remember what was loose).Now it's fine.
    There was also a rattling noise from behind the odometer. AC pipe tied directly to the body was found to be culprit.Foam/rubber was fixed between the body and pipe and the rattling sounds it no longer there.
    Cheers
  7. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    Hey guys,
    Have booked a tjet plus hip hop black
    Delivery is on 6th jan
    Just wanted to know how long should the run in period be before I can let the car zoom above 100 km/hr
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    @harish - amit as per the car spec it 36 for front and 33 for rear - u can find this in right door of ur car. why dont u try once car spec .I filled 35 in front and 33 at rear ..
  9. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    This is wierd. My car has done 2000kms now and suddenly most problems appear to have gone. Suspension feels great now irrespective of the tyre pressure. The only remaining issues are
    - very feeble vibration on the doors. This is audible only when driving over 60.
    - doors require a bit of an effort to close.
    - Think the wheel alignment is off. Car tends to drag to right and turning right requires lesser effort than turning left.
  10. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Guys, Need a help. Anyone has an escalation contact in Concorde - Prabhadevi?
    I have looked at the contact list thread and couldnt find one.

I have two wierd issues yet to be resolved regarding my TJet purchase and i think its high time i started escalating.