1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My TJet Plus - Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by HarishSegar, Nov 6, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations on a great buy. u r right about the lights. they are fantastic. i havnt seen a better throw in any car so far. anyone saying they are not good should stop driving at night. if you really want to check out what bad lights are check out the cruze or anhc. they are hopeless.
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats HarishSegar !! Looks like TJet will be the deal breaker for Fiat.
    I would suggest to keep your eye away from the average consumption at least till 1500km and see that the run-in is perfect.
  3. Congrats Harish, Its been a long time coming - the T-Jet, but am sure as you would agree, now that its here. Its the best Fiat has to offer for us, the Fiat loving Fiatosi (taking off on the tifosi which is also fiat related). Well I have had the Linea 1.4 emotion pack FTA for nearly a year, though the last 2 months I have not driven the car as it is getting itself done up. But it is the safest car and the most luxurious at this end of the spectrum, it even puts a lot of other bigger luxury cars to shame with the equipment. Just one query. Your inputs on two of the additional features - (i) the rain sensing wipers? and (ii) the rear parking sensors , does it illuminate on the rear view mirrors or what is the mode of display>
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Cobgrats Harish.

I am also having Corsa like and considering to buy Line T Jet. Can you share with me the reasons to select T Jet. It would help in expediting the decision though it is 90% infavour of T Jet Plus. ::D
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Congrats Harish. An honest review and a very logical decision making. Wishing you many happy miles on the TJet.
  6. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Thanks everyone!

I have attached some of the photos taken from the delivery day. I will add few more shortly.

paddleshifter: I had reset the trip meter but over the past few days, the traffic was terrible. I dont go by the MID anyways. Have to see tankful method to arrive at actuals. Lets see, i have completed 250km so far with just city driving.

karan: agree with you. Most cases, its dirty headlight glasses or windscreen and they crib on poor headlights.

Bala: The low speed ride is annoying. Will check up the tyre pressure etc sometime tomorrow. Again, this is only on concrete roads. On tar roads, the ride is smooth.

Pran: Thats the intent. There have been few spirited drives on open roads though.

rhenius: Both features are not present on TJet or Tjet plus. Rear parking is available as an addon though and its only audible warning.

Rajen: Which car are you comparing with? See my first post, i had a list of specific requirements and this car suited my requirements the best. Just take a paper and write down points in 3 groups - Features you absolutely need; Features you feel are good to have; Features you dont care about. This has to be overall - car, dealership, service etc., The car where you can tick almost all in the first box is your logical choice. Please bear in mind that everyone will have a different perspective to the same product. Thats human nature. Choose the one based on what you want rather than what others feel you want.

PB030171.jpg
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, see how it looks from side. Too good.
  8. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks for your response. Agree that car purchase would be the preference of the buyer. Just finished TD of T Jet inside our layout. Could not take it on ring road due to heavy traffic. Will book T Jet this week.
  9. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Design wise the car is just amazing. The car looks great from all the normal photo shoot angles. These pictures are from an olympus point and shoot camera. A bigger shoot with professional gear is planned for this weekend depending on the weather. :up

Rajen: Good choice! Welcome to the club!
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrates Harish!!!
    Now u r owner of most stylish, beautiful, awesome ( and now more powerful) car on Indian roads.!!1
    Enjoy driving.