1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My teenage dream: BNW Grande Punto VGT 90HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Arkin, Nov 21, 2011.

1. nird_1976

nird_1976

Tirupati
    thank arkin for the great pics...punto looks much grand in white ....
    Yesterday I got a call from fiat .....it was a regular inquiry reg. my earlier interest. When i told the sales person that I would like to wait for refreshed punto in jan2012, he initially told that he don't have such info. But then he called back and told me that it Linea which is going to be refreshed, not the punto. Punto all versions will remain same in look. Only GC for Linea would be improved. Also he told me that discounts scheme is up to Dec 01, 2011 only. Thereafter prices will rise again so I should quickly make a decision.
    However, I am not that much in hurry for a car. I would like to calmly wait till FIAT-india (mouth of horse) tell something or reveals something on ground. ...

Thanks and enjoy your great car.
  2. Ranjan R

Ranjan R

Bangalore
    Hey,

Like the car with the spolier. Saw your very well taken pics. Just wanted to know where did you get those lovely floor mats in bangalore.
  3. Arkin give some updates of your Punter...
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I've not been here for a long time, latest update. 17.5k + km completed.
    Rockford prime comps and Elegant fabric seat covers added.
    We are planning to add an amp and sub this week. Unfortunately a biker banged into the driver side this evening (ouch!)
    Anyway, some pics..

PicsArt_1339286910114.jpg

C360_2012-06-02-16-03-13.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Your teenage dream looks awesome in those photos.
    Was there any scratch visible after the collision? What was the coast of the spoiler. It gives more bigger appearance to it though it spoils the continuity of the curve.(after all it is a spoiler:D)
    The floor mates looks pretty.
  6. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Thanks.
    Damage done was more than a scratch and is not in the pics.
    If you meant cost, it cost a little over 3k.
    I feel the floor mats do not gel with the interior color scheme, so I will be getting black 3d ones.
  7. Arkin Sir,any updates on your ICE.
  8. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Abhinav garu, we have installed only the rockford primes so far. Cerwin vega 4ch amp and Polk 8 inch sub are being sourced. Installation was due this week, but i haven't been feeling well. For the rear fill, we wan 5.25 in comps, which will need to be sources from the US. Hopefully by June 30, I will have a decent ICE set up.

BTW we will be placing an order of genuine leather seats today.
  9. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

ICEd.
    Sounds sweet and subtle

DSC_0413.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  10. Yeah!Finally.Congrats Akshar.