1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My teenage dream: BNW Grande Punto VGT 90HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Arkin, Nov 21, 2011.

1. nird_1976

nird_1976

Tirupati
    Congs

can you please share your OTR price for this purchase, and what about the recent offers by fiat-india,....I mean how much could you get from those offers.....I have been making mind for a long time now, the price has only been hick-up.....all puntos seems almost 1-1.5 lac costlier then thier contenders and the product they offer ....I strongly believe that had the top-end punto (1.3 MJD epk) been priced around 6-6.5 OTR, they would have been ruling the segment.....
  2. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations... Happy Motoring, enjoy the beauty, do take care before you completely unleash the horses.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    @arkin, that second last picture is just awesome!! :)
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Thanks for the kind words doc! Rest assured, I'm a FIATian for life now!

Thank you! About the registration, yes I know, I think I should. ;)
    Before I say anything, a big THANK YOU to you Mr Kedar, and also to the owner of one Tuscan wine SGT pk of this forum - Your threads and pics were the only basis I had for deciding on the spoiler.:up
    Yes, the spoiler is clipped on - I can take it off anytime! I was quoted a little over 3k painted IIRC.
    I sure will!
    Thanks.
    See, OTR will vary between KA and AP. The discounts were something like - 10k exchange bonus, 10k off, 3k corp. disc, and few k dealer discount - depends on the dealer, and Mudflap, Scuff plate and sunfilm as freebies. Insurance from Future Generali (ITALIAN) and RSA FOC.
    You really think the Punto is overpriced? After the discounts (usually you have these throughout the year, at least 20k rebate I guess), I feel the pricing was KILLER. IMHO, the i20 and Swift are damn OVERPRICED, and the Fiat Punto is worth more than every penny.
    BTW, I have my roots in your "region" :D.
    Yes, I'll see my dad does. We've decided to shift early and not rev hard, in order to get better FE - traffic will catch up anyway! (Except on NH-44)
    Why thank you! I have more pics from that shoot at Hessarghatta. Will try and post some of 'em soon.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Arkin I didnt get what you are saying. Owner of Tuscan Wine SGT pk means what? :)
  6. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Congrates !!!!! :up
  7. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

What I meant is, I saw info and pics of the spoilers on your 90HP and one TW 76HP on this forum - those were crucial in deciding the spoiler. :)
    Thank you!
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    One Suggestion from My side, will not the TFI Sticker will do justice to 90 HP???????
    Your Grande looks awesome dude
  9. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Arkin,

Many congratulations on the new addition to your family. Wishing you years of happy mile crunching.
    Quick question, did you order the rear spoiler and exhaust tip from Fiat? How much did they cost?
  10. Congrats Buddy for possessing the best hatchback in the country .. Enjoy the drive ...

Ajit