1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Sweet LINEA..

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Aravindh VK, Sep 2, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ramesh, Can Linea/punto with previous GC can handle any of the notorious Humps at banglore?
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I haven't driven much in Bangalore, Sun. But, I have encountered those humps in Bangalore but never scraped. I think we can handle it but only with cautious driving.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Once again my Linea has been sent to the service station for the same Turbo problem. I had sent it yesterday. They started the work yesterday itself, but since today is a holiday, they had promised me to deliver it tomorrow. If they can't sort out this problem once again, what to do next..?? Suggest me please.!
  4. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    ask them to check if there is any chance for leakage near the turbo intercooler
  5. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    If 2 Linea's can travel all the way to Ladakh and back without any major issues, then I can safely say that they can easily handle the worst of Bangalore roads. Its all down to the driver :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I face the same issue at times and if you look around in the forum you will realize that a lot of people face this and till date from what i have read there is no permanent fix to it as no error codes are noticed.
  7. Here comes the Bill.. A team from FIAT plant has Inspected my car and they too faced null errors.
    DSC00843.jpg DSC00844.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

They checked that too.. But no errors were found..:confused:
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't know how competitive they are to diagnose and fix the issues. If at all if you have any issue again, better have that checked at Chennai/Coimbatore.

BTW, I couldn't believe that a team from Fiat plant inspected your car. Could you ask them who actually came from Fiat to inspect?
  9. The SC people told that they were on the way to Cochin, suddenly came to inspect Salem SC and by that time, the SC people had told them about my car's problem and so they had Inspected my car.
    They told that one person is from FIAT plant and another person is from Chennai.
  10. May I know the name and details[if any] of the Leather which is being used in 2012 Linea Emotion.? Today a passer-by asked me about it when he crossed my car but I was unable to explain .!:(