1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Sweet LINEA..

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Aravindh VK, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Did you buy Linea seat covers from Fiat accessories?or went for after market covers?
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Linea. I too have the same color. Would you confirm the month of manufacture please.
  3. dude:eek:.. mine is emotion.,(emotion pack has been stopped and so emotion is the high-end) comes with the italian leather upholstery.. no accessories had been fixed till now.. but thinking of installing reverse parking camera alone..:p DSC00636.jpg DSC00637.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. I think that i had seen a sticker mentioning "assembly plant OK" may-2012. I will check and post the picture on 18th morning since my car is in salem and I am in chennai for my studies. Any idea of the exact place of that sticker..??:anyone
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The month and year of manufacture of the car can be determined from the VIN of your car. Let us know the last 3 characters of your car's VIN. We can decode that to month and year of manufacture.
    1 person likes this.
  6. You can locate VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) under the carpet of front left hand seat, you will notice a proper cut in carpet. When you lift that cut you can see the VIN of your car.

It should be like MCA110C1B0XXXXXXXELZ.

MCA : Fiat India
    110C1B : 3V-1.3-JTD-90CV-CF4-NEW EMOTION -INDIA
    E : May
    LZ : 2012

so if your Linea is May'12 manufactured then last three character should be "ELZ"
  7. I will check it mates..I had seen this even below the boot carpet..(at the side of the spare wheel).But I am not sure about the dates. Even the RTO people struggled a lot to find the Engine No., and Chassis No., My dad said that they took solidly an hour to locate it and at last the officials said that... This is the first time I am seeing this car...lol....
  8. DSC01159.jpg DSC01162.jpg DSC01181.jpg DSC01183.jpg DSC01187.jpg DSC01188.jpg DSC01193.jpg
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Did you complete your first service Aravindh? Where did you do? Please share your experience on the same.

Looking at the VIN, your car is manufactured in April'12.
  10. Got the service appointment on friday at The True Sai Works, Salem... Will post with the pics on saturday..:p