1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Sweet LINEA..

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Aravindh VK, Sep 2, 2012.

1. The number plate has been ordered in the city car decors at salem. It will be ready on thursday. I am sure that I will attend this meet and I wont miss this. I am bunking the very first session of the CADD class because of our meet. I told openly to them that FIAT meet is important to me. however they had accepted it and told me to attend the compensatory class on monday after college.:dancing
    2 people like this.
  2. Such things do happen now and then. Since there damages, only to the bumper and that no fluid leaks, its nothing major. Looking forward to meeting you in Ooty.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Dude, I understand that you are so excited and passionate (We all have this :)) to attend this Fiat Meet. But, do take care of your studies as well. That is also very important. A humble advice.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Sure Mr.Ramjn..
  5. Me too awaiting to meet all of you FIAT lovers....
  6. 205277_433622350015949_965257138_n.jpg My linea at temple as soon as i got delivered..
    4 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Aravindh, I would love to hear about your service experience as well. Where do you service your car? True Sai at Salem? I remember the SA for Fiat there is Mr. Sakthivel. Right?

I once visited them to fix the rear door locking issue in my car. They fixed it in 30 minutes and had a good experience there.
  8. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats... welcome to Fiat Family... Njoy driving.
  9. still not sent to the service station.. only 4400 kms on odo.. so i will post surely after my experience. Mr.shaktivel is in the service station for fiat. Mr.sridhar and Mr.Mahendran are in the sales dept.,
  10. DSC00423.jpg DSC00638.jpg DSC00663.jpg DSC00716.jpg
    1 person likes this.