1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Shirts Wet after the drive to office

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Surya, Jun 13, 2013.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Question: How many of you use the factory supplied fabric seats without seat cover. The leather seat covers may be the culprit. Situation may be better if you use seat beads that ensures air circulation.
    lrg403031.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  2. venka

venka BANNED

I am using the OEM fabric seat. no extra seat on top of it
  3. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am also using the stock fabric seat. Now planning to put a cotton terry covering to it. Never faced any issues.

Rajeev
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am using art leather.....for less sweating i lay a towel on the driver seat in summers :-(
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i m also using fabric for last 2 years, no issues so far, it hugs you better in twisties and no sweating business. just get it cleaned once in a year an you are good to go !!
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I was also having the same issue.I too have art leather seat cover. I did a double protection. I have a long towel over the seat cover & on top of that wooden beads. Now I feel much better.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Will give a cover with a towel on the seat, i had this recommended by the accessories shop guy when he fixed the seat covers i have put the bamboo beeding on it.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Except for the fact that fabric accumulates dust and difficult to clean in case of stains, I have absolutely no complaints. I like the shade given by Fiat and more than anything else, I just love the body hug feeling provided by OEM fabric seats.

-Sent from Lumia 620 using Board Express
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    2 people like this.