1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My self.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arunbr, Mar 18, 2016.

1. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I just had the doubt because he mentioned Punto Evo(D) Dynamic. If it is petrol, then 1.4l for emotion variant. Considering safety it's worth it.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Right. But upgrading from a diesel dynamic to diesel emotion makes sense as the difference can be around 60-70k. But for the petrol ones the difference is 2 lacs.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  3. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes. True That's due different tax slabs. My bad I missed the price difference. 2lakhs hard one to swallow. It's 1.2l then.
  4. Arunbr

Arunbr Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Team,

It is Diesel variant. November Made vehicle So I got a good discount. I paid around 7.3 in Bangalore. I asked for emotion they are quoting around 8.6 on road. If guys find a better deal inform me ASAP. I booked in AAdya motors in Bellary road(near Mechri circle)
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Ok. Please change the car in your profile from Punto 1.2 to Punto 1.3. It's creating confusion:D. Also try getting a quote from other dealers as well if they have any 2015 Emotion left in the stock.
  6. Arunbr

Arunbr Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi team

I am going for PDI tomorrow, hopping good............
    pdash likes this.
  7. kishd6

kishd6 Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I my Self Kishore from Chennai, I booked Evo 90HP from ramkay Fiat on 31 March 2016.I was told that it will take max.three weeks to deliver the car , and it will be 2016 model.
    I paid Rs 15000 as booking confirmation .The SM told that they placed the order and it will be delivered from factory.
    Team plz guide me how to perform PDI and what are the necessary accessories required.
    I am applying the loan, can we ask bank not to deposit the money till the completion of PDI is satisfactory.
  8. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @kishd6 Congratulations on booking of Evo, one of the best hatches around. You can check the main page of the forum for the PDI link. Accessories you can plan are floor mats, reverse cam if you already don't have one, jopasu duster to dust off the car, car shampoo, microfibre cleaning cloths, door sills,
    Congrats again. Have many happy miles.
  9. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  10. Arunbr

Arunbr Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi all I got the delivery yesterday. It was quite boring and I will write my experience in a separate thread.
    prabhjot likes this.