1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My road trip to the wild- Chennai TN to Parambikulam KL

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by naveen2cool, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Naveen, excellent details and very nice pictures.
    Your car is looking stunning with nice stickers all around. Thanks for sharing.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Thanks Ravi, Our TFI stickers is getting my car a second glance from onlookers :D
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Good travelogue and nice photographs, naveen2cool; I remembered my days at Sholaiyar Nagar near Sholaiyar Dam.:)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Naveen, Nice pics and travelogue
  5. Nice Pictures Naveen. Your pictures brought back my childhood memories. Every school vacation, we trip to Topslip and we have stayed in almost all the cottages, machans and the island too. A Very wonderful place.

BTW where did you click the crocodiles ??? is it in the Bamboo Island or the Veetikunu Island ??? Because, Once when we stayed in the veetikunnu island, the boat guys had to do two trips to take us all to the island. The first trip was with kids and ladies and they went back to bring all our dads. When they were returning with our fathers, all the kids have already jumped into the waters. From a long distance, Our dads and the boat guides were shouting like anything asking us to leave the waters. We didnt mind and were playing swimming. The guides came closer to us and told there are crocodiles in the water. We were all very lucky not to be spotted by those crocs.
    1 person likes this.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    @naveen2cool..

These are the places of my kind :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Or the crocs are lucky not to be spotted by you all kids... :lol
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Hey Srida, I'm not sure about the island's name but its the lake just next to honey comb. They said that there are many crocs in the water and they usually can be sighted during the noon when they come up to the land and lie down on the banks.

The guide told me that they get enough food in the lake and they don't attack human :D