1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My REDBULL90 unleashed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by TheDrifter, Aug 2, 2011.

1. AM not back to the forum. I am always Here. It is gonna be FGP 90 HP even after too many No No No. Elders in my home says that I am not supposed to purchase anything new this month (Aadi Month Until Aug 17). So I am waiting. They didnt allow me even to book the car :( . The only confusion is BNW or HHB. Very confusing than GP or Fab.
  2. Congrats Drifter on your redbulll....ready to roar i guess and the change of tyres is a good call.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

As per my knowledge 90HP does not come in HHB. That was one of the major reasons why aneesh bought MediumGrey. Please check with the dealer for more information.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

@ Shashank : One of our members from Hyderabad had purchased a HHB 90HP last week.

@ Srida : Just ask the dealer to book HHB and they will recieve the VIN number once it is allotted. The dealer would definitely say that HHB is not available in 90HP. But thats not true at all. But colour is as always said is personal choice. Even I was confused between BNW and Exotica Red. Finally opted Red as it goes well with black grills. But BNW is the most elegant one in GP.
  5. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Guys, Vignesh has got this Punto90 HHB :) on special order with Concord Motors,Hyderabad. So ask your dealer to place explicit request and they can get it delivered. But again think twice Black is hard on maintenance its glory :)
  6. Wanted to have a change from Red. Our Swift, My Pulsar are all red. So No more Red though it looks Hot.

You are rite TheDrifter. My Heart says Black Brain Says BNW. This heart Vs brain is never ending when it comes to cars and bikes. I hate it.
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

It has Killer looks boss!! Superb looking car!! :)