1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My REDBULL90 unleashed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by TheDrifter, Aug 2, 2011.

1. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Guys, sorry for late post. Happy to share with you all that I took delivery of my Red Punto 90HP on 31st July(Sunday). It was beautiful moment of my life. Yet to grab time to write out detailed writeup in Ownership thread. So please be patient for that. I named my Punto90 as "REDBULL", which was my favorite Energy drink so as my Punto too, both kicks of energy instantenously :).
    Just before day of delivery on Saturday(30thJuly), I had replaced my stock tyres of Goodyear GT3 to Yokohama 205/55/R15. Posted pics in Tyre Upsize thread. Now here is the set of pics with shoes on my RedBull. The tyres were extremely smooth and no tyre noise while driving nor squeezing sound while I get on my multi-stored parking @ office. More pics from different views will be posted shortly.
    @Kiran sorry couldnt catch you guys today as I got busy with my stretched meetings. Hope to meet you all sure over this weekend :)

IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    2011-07-31 14.10.09.jpg
    2011-07-31 14.09.45.jpg
    2011-07-31 11.25.31.jpg
    2011-07-31 11.25.23.jpg
  2. Congrats Anand :)
  3. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Congratulations TheDrifter
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    congratulations Thedrifter :)

Why dont you open ownership review.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, TheDrifter. Explore and enjoy your precious Punto.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation on acquiring REDBULL. Enjoy the beauty and power.
  7. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats Man, your redbull looks smashing with the Yokohoma shoes..!! :)
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congrats Anand !!!! This calls for another party :D The first one being from Vighnesh for his first Hip Hop Black GP 90.
  9. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    That sobriquet seems to be quite popular. :D Your car looks fabulous. I anyway think the Punto front looks like a charging bull.

One question though. Doesn't 205/55/R15 reduce the GC a little bit? Won't it be a problem?
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrats Anand.