1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red wolfed Punto - 75K Kms completed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ravi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    How are the door panels post installation?

I always fear that they'll start rattling.:???:
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Ravi: Where did you get the ICE done? Of late, I am seeing lot of people going for CW.

Did you compare CW with any other options? Can you give a comparison?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No rattle yet.
    They did put some material, foam type, not to have any rattle. If anything happens, they will take care.

I did it at EVO.

They suggested, Rockford Fostage, CW, DLS, DD etc. What he told is, if I plan to change HU, I should go for DD and plan to retain OE HU, CW is best option. So I went for that.
    For me, I just wanted some better speaker and amp to be installed. I am very average music listener.
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

Sathya knows his music, and I have heard him giving good advise to many. I too did my ICE from there - they do a through and good job.
  5. mat

mat

Bangalore
    My first post on this forum.. :)

@Ravi; From installation snap, it seems that Passenger Airbag cover has been opened. You know why is it necessary? Thanks
  6. @mat: ravi is holding Emotion and not the Emotion PK. Emotion have a glow box instead of Air bag :) at that place.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i face the same problem.. And at times 1st and 2nd gears are a bit difficult..
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    On Friday, my one of the tyre (Yoko C-Drive) got bad hit (may be some pointed stone) and side wall was badly damaged. The mark on Alloy, shows tyre really got hit hard. Luckily Alloy is safe.
    Bought one new tyre @4800. I bought last year @4200, so 600 increase in a year.

Just checked all other 3 tyres, even after running 10K+ KM, thread is very much like new one.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just 25K KM in 2.5 years.

IMG00095-20120229-0944.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Did you get any price for old one?
    25K in 2.5 yrs is much better than my 8K in almost 1.5 years.