1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red wolfed Punto - 75K Kms completed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ravi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Grandeur ,If this has not happened long back, I am sure you can go for a re-claim . You may have to take some pain for this, but it will be worth.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Punto completed 2 years, yesterday.

Birthday gift for her -
    Pillow (Punto). Cost - Rs. 517 (+Tax)
    Also door sill, normal Punto - Cost - Rs 361 (Tax)

IMG00009-20110820-1157.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    nice. i was also looking to buy the pillows. do they come in one color only?
  4. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes it is only one color, Grey.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i too bought the pillows from concorde today afternoon.
  6. Congrats on completing 2 yrs, mine is due next month 19th Sept.

Atleast you are lucky that you got lots of goodies with your car.

For me I didnt get anything, not even the corporate discount except for mud flaps and that too when i enquired from the showroom.

What did you mean by temporary mats and original mats???....
  7. in which showroom u bought ur car in bangalore??

Hi Ravi,
    in which showroom u bought ur car in bangalore?? and wer u r givin ur car to service now in bangalore??
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was initial buyers and that time Fiat didn't provide the Punto mats, which we get now. So they had given some other mats, but I got original mats also afterwards.
    I bought it from Concorde, Dairy circle, and continueing servicing from there. No issues so far, so I didn't try anywhere else.
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yeah. I got it replaced but still have to get the refund. Since its 45K kms on ODO they were not sure about warranty but I furnished details of my hard clutch complaints which I mentioned in each service since beginning. Fiat approved warranty & I've to take refund from TASC.
  10. If that is the case then I am still using the old mats and not the Punto mats... thanks for the info.. I am gonna get the mats from TASS tomorrow..... :)

You have got your front strut replaced, any problem with your old one or TASS changed it as per your advice.

My friend got his Linea's clutch cylinder changed, reason being tht the old one had some plastic part in it where as the new one has metal part in it, should i go for changing the clutch cylinder in my 3rd service which is due next month???
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011