1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red wolfed Punto - 75K Kms completed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ravi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nope, the tyre was gone.
  2. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally I got my sunfilm removed.
    My sunfilm was pretty dark, so I was planning anyway to have it removed.
    Payed Rs 350 to a local sticker shop guy.

It was like this :D

9929d1307520253-my-red-punto-emotion-2-years-completed-dsc_0038.jpg

9901d1307471843-my-red-punto-emotion-2-years-completed-dsc_0037.jpg
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Actually it looked good.. but democracy seldom has meaningful arguments
    Can you post new pics with new films
    Also have you found any reduction in ac effect
  4. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no reduction i felt in AC effectiveness, Bangalore's weather is mild now a days. Only thing is sunlight was direct on body.
    Positive points I felt are, inside is feeling bright in day, and good visibility in night.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ravi maybe now you can opt for car window blinds to reduce the direct sunlight onto your body. Now these costs around 100-250 Rs & the prices may go high as soon as the demand increases .

carwindowblinds.jpg
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks cinju. Right now plan for anything. Bangalore weather doesn't warrant any protection, most of the time in year (except couple of months).

If I need to take, would buy some nice window curtains, like Linea has rear sun protection curtain.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    +1

It will definitely look more upmarket , and lets see if our able cops and everyone else has a problem with that as well.
    Secondly when you do go and buy curtains please make a new thread. I"m planning on getting it done for my car once the tints are gone.
    Hopefully our "learned citizens" wont have issues with dark shades of curtains.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

This is what i'm planning for
    Google Image Result for http://www.hotfrog.sg/NewUploads/PressReleases/Customized-Car-Curtain-8672_image.jpg

may be this should be good too..
    Google Image Result for http://img.tootoo.com/mytootoo/upload/53/534771/product/534771_d0700ab54c4e461fa4031a6619653413.jpg
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    yeah the same thing my side, I have the Garware film which is light black and have the netted nylon black oval shaped, which just clip on the windows, and the glass becomes dark back. The cooling is great
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    With Sunfilm -

346d1275648456-my-red-punto-emotion-2-years-completed-p2190018.jpg

Without Sunfilm -

24620d1340033297-bangalore-chennai-coimbtore-tfi-meet-yelagiri-17th-june-report-dsc_005_1.jpg
  10. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Ravi: Do we need to take any special care while removing the films from the rear glass? Are the rear heating coil lines are sandwiched in the glass?