1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Scintillator: Now remapped by Viezu

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Turbothinghy, Apr 4, 2015.

1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi. I got the remap today from Viezu today. Gouraw came all the way down to Belgaum and did it . Thanks to him.
    Post remap we need to run it for atleast 150km to know the true potential of it. As of now , the engine noise has come down very much at higher speeds. Also the turbo kicks a bit too early. Will update things once the car runs for a few kilometers.

Thanks

2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any Update on the Eibach springs. I did take a ride on a EVO with Eibach springs. Wheel well gap decently reduced, front by 25mm, rear by 30mm. Ride wasn't what I would call a lot stiff. Body roll over uneven roads was reduced, the recoil after a speed breaker was distinctly reduced. Cost I was told is 24K without installation, Delhi.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Turbothinghy likes this.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    No update as of now. I am trying to source it from Germany/Europe. I missed a chance by a whisker when my Sister and BIL were in Sweden for 12 days but I was lazy in telling them and when I did it was already late for them to send it from Germany. If this doesnt happen then I am left with the Autopschye route only. Lets see.

4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can we look for a group bulk import. We know there are 2 for now - you and me. Maybe that way we will be able to save some.

Doubt Autopschye will share the part number with us. He said they had to do some mix and match to come to the right choice of set for Punto, which could be true or could be just to throw us off the idea of import :).
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2017 ---
    Just checked on Amazon by the part # you mentioned earlier and it comes down to landing cost of Rs 19500 ( including shipping and customs ). Actual cost of product is just Rs 9520. Rest all is shipping and customs... Damn. Wish had someone in Europe

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The part numbers aren't a problem. There are two variants of the Eibach pros. One caters to the non-tjet petrol models and the other caters to the diesels and the t-jet petrols including abarth. But yes sourcing them is a definite problem.

6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Call me fortunate, I finally bought a week used Eibach pro springs from a friend. Will come up with a detailed report once I get them installed. Till then you guys can drool on at the pics :

IMG_1796.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1798.JPG

varunrtr, Harsha89, Deepak and 3 others like this.
  7. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Eagerly awaiting for results.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

8. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy Please update on your review on Eiback pro lowering springs :) I'm very keen on going for it since I've had reservations with the ride height from Day 1. I contacted Autopsyche and they gave me a quote of INR 24,000/- including shipping.

9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guys I am down with dengue so would be able to share the update later.

10. KPR

KPR Superiore

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Take adequate care @Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy likes this.