1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Scintillator: Now remapped by Viezu

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Turbothinghy, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy Woahhh! I had a broad smile when I read the post. It is gonna be a Beast soon. Looking forward to your Red Scintillator post Remap. ✌
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  2. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy I understand your wait. Kind of waiting for the first date with girlfriend ;)
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I got the latest feedback from my friend who got his Ecosport remapped today. He was taken aback with the performance post remap. He said that he didn't have to reach higher RPMs to get the power and when he did it, it felt like a transformed vehicle. I felt so happy after hearing this. I would also like to say that a remap on a car that is dynamically sorted would make more sense than the ones that suck at it. That's what he said :smuggrin:.
    KPR, Deepak, Trilok Chandar and 4 others like this.
  4. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Require contact details of suhas pune.. for discuss about remap 76 evo. Please help

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Sachin patel : Here you go:

Suhas:9404708874
  6. Raj_Hari

Raj_Hari Novizio

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have enquired the abarth badges at Ramkay Chennai and here are the details
    Total cost of badges
    Front + rear
    Steering
    All four wheels is around 38K, which sounds a bomb to me and cost of Abarth stickering @ 18K
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Whats the quote for the front+rear badges and steering badge?
  8. Raj_Hari

Raj_Hari Novizio

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I havent asked in particular, looking to changes all the badges; so got this quote
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The Wait and the 3rd Service:

I was to get my Scintillator remapped yesterday, but due to paucity of time, only the reading part was done yesterday. It took 1.5 hours to read the ECU.

I got late, thanks to Sky Moto. They are carrying a lot of burden for the past week, after JV got shut. I reached Sky Moto at 9:30 sharp in the morning, but I could get a SA only at 10:30. Then I was told that I might not get my car the same day as they are yet to deliver some cars that had come to the workshop a day before. I pestered a bit as I was to get it remapped the same day and the SA obliged. On the job card the delivery time was written as 4 pm which I felt was too optimistic, given the current proceedings of Sky Moto. Javed (my SA) asked me to change the brake pads as well. I wasn’t 100% convinced but got it changed nonetheless, as I thought it’s not bad to have new brakes for a remapped car, which would require more stopping power post the remap. Javed asked me to come at 6:00 to pick up the car. I reached at 5:45 pm and got the car at 7:15 pm. I wouldn’t entirely blame the Sky folks as they are trying their best to work towards their commitment, but the inflow of cars in huge. I have never seen so many Fiat cars at one place before, neither at Pandit nor at JV. The washing and the interior polishing was also not up to mark, but I didn’t pay much heed as I was getting late and was feeling lucky to get the car the same day, under the circumstances. This morning I polished the interiors using the 3M detailer spray. I plan to give my 90 HP a wash and a wax session on the coming Saturday.

Drive post service:

Now here comes the better part. The car felt fresh and peppier to drive and I had also asked Javed to check on the door beadings as they were making noise on a rough patch. It was also taken care of and there wasn’t any noise present. Proper greasing and lubrication was done. Overall, satisfied with the work, considering the present circumstances.

Today I would be leaving early from office for the remap. Stay tuned…
  10. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Your one is 76 or 90 hp ? Thanks for no. Of suhas and decided to go for remap after diwali ...and best of luck for today

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  11. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yup I had a talk with Suhas yesterday about you. Thats good to know. Mine in 90 HP.