1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Scintillator: Now remapped by Viezu

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Turbothinghy, Apr 4, 2015.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome mate,welcome to the FIAT family.You found 2 loves of your life in the same year.Congrats.Take care of both the loves of your life and drive safe.
    Mabams1826 and Turbothinghy like this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Sandipan. Well said :happy:
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guys I am having a problem presently. In whatever seat position I am facing issues with pressing of clutch. At times my whole shoe covers the whole clutch and I am not able to press the clutch then. In fact after that my shoe starts touching the steering column. Any workaround for this will be very appreciable :bucktooth:
  4. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy .. congrats on the new smashing red EVO. Have many more Happy miles ahead.
    For clutch.. You might want to try adjusting the seating by moving back and forth lil bit & also try lowering the seat a bit. I am not sure whether you might have tried the same already.
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks. I somehow have managed to find a position. I guess the culprit is the long travel of clutch and whenever I wear pointed formal shoes I touch the steering column. I guess will get used to it.

Anyways some more pics. I am hopefully getting the number tomorrow and going to mumbai on the weekend. Getting excited as this would be the first time I would drive my scintillator properly :happy:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Turbothinghy

Dude, where are your Team Fiat stickers? If you haven't got them, get them fast and adorn the beast with some nice team Fiat stickers.
    Krishnamurthy Idaguri likes this.
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yup. Will order it soon :)
  8. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Congrats for the Exciting Exotica Red Punto Evo It's the hottest ...period
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  9. sidnaique

sidnaique Timido

Goa
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Magnesio Grey. Didn't wan't to go for this color initially because my previous car was same color. But I have to say, this beauty looks gorgeous in all the colors they have... no comparison :).
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Vikrant :smuggrin:
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2015 ---
    Well Magnesio grey might be an understated colour but it does look classy. And yes in general our Italian beauty does look great in all colours :D