1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Scintillator: Now remapped by Viezu

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Turbothinghy, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Ya getting the number plate changed is on the cards since I bought my Scintillator, but somehow have got a lot busy nowadays. Will get that done soon.

And yes Pandit Auto showroom is getting closed in August and the workshop in September. Its a shocking news for all the Pune TFIians. I guess, now Banglaore takes the title of the best FASS, as the glorious Pune FASS was a lot dependent on Pandit Auto. They were not able to recover their costs.

Nonetheless, lets hope as @prabhjot says, that other FASS (Jay Vijay and Sky Moto) would do the job for our beauties without much fuss :rolleyes:
    prabhjot and Deepak like this.
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    nkrishnap, Turbothinghy and Deepak like this.
  3. Deepak

Deepak Superiore

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @PradeepM : that's great news buddy. Jerk was indeed an irritating issue in lower RPM. Hope this fix solves it completely.
    + @aramico.
    Turbothinghy and PradeepM like this.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @PradeepM: Thanks a lot for sharing this. In fact today while coming back from office, I felt that jerk again, after say 2 months.
    PradeepM likes this.
  5. PradeepM

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    I got the ECU update done yesterday and the car feels better by all means. So you can check with fass for the same buddy. I captured the details on improvement in my ownership thread shared above.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Turbothinghy and aramico like this.
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I went through your report and saw that that ecu update is only applicable for 2014 cars, but mine is March 2015..I hope they do it for me as well :(
  7. PradeepM

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Well the answer is yes, the update is for all the 90HP engines from 2014 onwards, so you can get the update done and do share your experience on the driveability.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  8. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Sure @PradeepM :) in fact I am visiting Pandit today only to get that done while going to office.I talked to Rahul Jadhav and he said that, that update has come :D
    PradeepM likes this.
  9. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks @PradeepM for the update have checked with Vecto in Bangalore even they have received the update. I will visit the this weekend.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, I got that ECU update done on my 90 HP. Mine was the 2nd car to get this done at Pandit. I was also told that, this update came 3-4 days back from Italy, and they were about to start calling people who have Linea MJD or Punto 90 hp (2014 onwards) to get it done.

I instantly found that the car was breathing better, though I drove for only 15-20 kms post the update. Will update once I crunch more KMs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2015 ---
    Do share your feedback post the ecu update :)
    prabhjot, Deepak and aramico like this.