1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Punto - Now in Canary Yellow...

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by jiji, Sep 20, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey I need to see your new alloys.. post a pic or shall we meet?
  2. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pictures of alloys i have, i haven t yet got them installed in the car. Car is still in Service center i think i ll get it in one week. Lots of repairs.
    @Roy i ll post the pic of alloy in two days time. We should meet it s been so long rite? :D
  3. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    IMG_5079.jpg
    IMG_5081.jpg

These are the new set of wheels.:D

IMG_5081.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    killer stuff !!!! you ve got taste !!! one question... WHY JK tyres !!?? waiting to see the full pic..
    and if you still have those tricolour strips on the sides, pls chaneg it to what you had first...
  5. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    those tyres came with alloys...i ll be fixing the alloys tomorrow. Tricolour stripes has been removed, moved back to the old one simple racing stripes..i l upload pics soon
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hei Jiji, nice to see you back in TFI. I know from where you got the idea of ESKs :p. Btw are these alloys used, or is it looking older in the photos. Lip and fancy buttons on the side are not of my taste, I would rather wait to see the alloys fitted on the car.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Hi..

46000 km..wow...
    how much did it cost u during the 30000 and 45000 km service..!?!?
  8. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Pran hey bro...yeah ESK's let it be our little secret... ;). These are used alloys, i got it via Team BHP classifieds from a malayali in Banglore. I just went for these alloys cos of there stunning design and their make Lenso SHU and that too 16" inchers!!! :cool: The alloys have been fitted in the car i ll upload a pic soon. Just some more tinkering work need to be done for the conversion of 100PCD to 98PCD. As of now car is running.
    @ Thomman.. the 30,000km service from Kulathunkal Motors Trivandrum cost me around Rs.9,000/-. I have lost the bill. The 46,000Km was done in Mohandas Motors Trivandrum the bill amount is Rs.12,218/-.
  9. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    IMG_5274.jpg
    i ll snap better picture today
  10. Hey Jiji ... I was closely watching your thread .. great alloys !! and the strip too looks elegant .. Now you have confused me.. I was planningto put black similar strips on my car and now after seing this really confused :)

BTW .. I thought that you will be changing from JK tyres .. or waiting for this to become bald ?

Ajit