1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Punto - Now in Canary Yellow...

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by jiji, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: My red Punto

Jiji, I saw your Punto near the pattom traffic police station yesterday, is everything fine?
    Upgrading ? to what config, pls keep posted, I am planing for an upgrade coming month, mostly it will be a basic set of JBL comps for the front and co-ax for the rear.
  2. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3

Pran, not my car!!! I was there though. It s my friend s car, it s the same color as mine and same stripe stickers on either sides, and even have the same number plate font!! The difference no alloys on mine and it s a 90HP..hehe. He bought it about two weeks earlier, it s a very interesting story. i think you guys don t mind. :)
    My buddy and me we are neighbors, last month some re modeling was done to the front gate. So at that time i had no where to park my car, so i parked it in his home. He always was a great fan of Punto, so for over a month he kinda had my car!! He was impressed by the car. He always loved it, but to have it on your garage that was diffrent and the car kinda grew on him all the features,little details and he is always power hungry!!!. And finally he persuaded his parents to buy one..Hehe I ll upload some pics of his car and mine.

About the iCE set up. I m not upgarding my system just the speakers. I ll surely post the updates. Don t go for JBL comps they are low on quality when compared to HERTZ. Go for them, components in the back and normal 2-way for front.
  3. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3

here are the pics, the stripes on the new car are ABARTH look a like. I will be doing the same on Monday. ::V

_MG_3165.JPG

_MG_3167.JPG
  4. Re: My red Punto

Jiji why don't you ask your neighbor to join TFI too ? It would nice to read his report on decision to buy a punto...
    1 person likes this.
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Jiji, in fact I even thought like you might have opened up your ICE in front of the Secretariat and traffic police got hold of you :helmet :uh
  6. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3

@atul. I asked him he s keen to join TFI. He has some issues with his broadband connection.
    @pran. hehe...
  7. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3

here are some new pics..with new tyres an alloys

_MG_3533.JPG

_MG_3538.JPG

_MG_3536.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  8. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3

Guys here are some things i have done to my car recently, in the previous pics you can see the new alloys and tire ::V s... i think these too will make the punto more sexy... ::D

_MG_0004.JPG

_MG_0018.JPG
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

nice thought !
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai