1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Punto - Now in Canary Yellow...

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by jiji, Sep 20, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Nice work on the colour jiji. A silver coloured alloy would have given a bright lool to the bottom of the picture. Now it is blending with the black tarmac. Just my observation:)

Abdul
  2. bharathi4747

bharathi4747 Timido

chennai
    Nice color combo:clap. it looks killer. I am sure that you would have made some interior updates aswell. please show us your interior pics. Btw Guys, where can i get my headlight smoked in chennai(currently I am in velachery)
  3. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks all... alloys will change colour soon. No interior mods, stock as showroom car.
    @ravi..credits of pic goes to my friend proffesional photographer Saran Nair. I ll convey your compliments :)
  4. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice looking car!! Would like to see some photo's with the side profile so that the alloy wheels are visible.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Yeah Jiji, Saran nair truly deserves a round of applause. He knows his camera well.

Abdul
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    a pic for ref, a frnds linea: 10556430_10152605634079122_7421262535234979926_n.jpg
    Yeah, there is one in delhi afaik, but thats different yellow, not this canary one ... It was this:
    1005312_676572639023173_1547005370_n.jpg
    2 people like this.
  7. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Yellow is stunning..very happy to see the Italian beauty in this shade
  8. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    4a5y9u4u.jpg

u8ahu2ar.jpg

Spotted her in Trivandrum :-D
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    3 people like this.
  9. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kailas thank you for the snapshots.
    @Varun ok got it will definitely look into it.
  10. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi All,
    It has been such a long time I have been active in this forum. And new updates comes in the form of a sad news. I sold my car this year March, it was the most difficult decision I had to make in such a long time. It was always treated as an extension of my persona, all the lovely memories I had in it, all the worst decisions I took in it, the feel of taking your girl friend out in it and ofcourse the misery of driving through the same paths after the break up !! Lol
    It was an emotional good bye for me, my family and my friends. Because it played a crucial part in all of our lives. The decision was made so that I can upgrade into a sedan and for much longer hauls. Still after 6 years and 1,45,000km on the odo the joy of driving it will never leave me. No other car can give the same fell as Fiat Punto I guarantee it!! (If you prefer travel from point A to B with more economy and less maintenance go buy something else).
    So as I bid adieu to one of the greatest driving machines, I thank each and every one of you for making this journey memorable in one way or another. I will still be around, reading all the forums and who knows a scorpion might sting me soon!!!

Thank you,
    Jiji Philip.

P.S. I took delivery of my new car a Skoda Rapid 1.5 TDI Manual.
    pabhishek likes this.