1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red hot FIAT Punto MJD baby delivered :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by adicoza786, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adicoza786

adicoza786

Bangalore
    I cant wait more to share my experience now that my red hot beauty has finally arrived. Its been almost 3 months that I started the journey & even though it was hectic, the effort was all
    worth it.

For initial 2 months I test drove almost all the cars I could. This included Chev Beat, Maruti Swift, Dezire, Ertiga, VW Polo, Renault pulse, Nissan Micra, Ford Figo, Toyota Liva, Hyundai i10 & i20, Indica Vista & FIAT Punto. Punto was the last car I drove and since it was fitting all my requirements I booked the car in the last week of May 2012.

Finally got the car on 15th June. Completed all the bank formalities & visited the stockyard for inspection. Since everything was fine I went ahead for registration. Took the delivery with accessories the very next day and did the pooja.

I would like to thank TeamBHP for the PDI checklist which was very useful and also to all the members of TeamFiat & TeamBHP for sharing so much of valuable information.

I am now a proud member of the FIAT family.
    3 people like this.
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats Adi! Hope to see you at the upcoming South India TFI Meet!
  3. adicoza786

adicoza786

Bangalore
    Thanks Arun! When is this meet happening? i will be more than willing to visit.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congrats.... enjoy ur drive...
  5. daretodream

daretodream Timido

Bangalore
    HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    Wow! Thats short and crisp..looks like you are hitting the post-thread button and running out to take your Punto for a spin !!
    Like that !!
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and do post the pictures on the ownership thread,
    Bangalore has the more Punto's i guess the way the members are registering in the Forum...
  7. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Congrats on the acquisition. The Punto Active 1.3 is an all rounder that is cheap to buy and maintain. Excellent choice.
    In fact, I've been told Bangalore accounts for a big portion of the Puntos sales :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats...welcome to TFI
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats and great you have took the PDI and verified it . 1.3 Punto red is awsome color.
  10. adicoza786

adicoza786

Bangalore
    Thanks to all for the wishes.

@daretodream - You were right on spot. Apologies for a very short intro (I would post a detailed experience soon).
    I was a little reluctant initially to drive it in Bangalore traffic as I am not an ace driver. However this beauty got the better off me & over the weekend I drove all over Bangalore mostly on busy stretches of mysore road (town hall - mysore road flyover - vijayanagar) , old madras road , jayanagar, indiranagar. I feel so much confident to drive now. A bit of the confidence to the 'L' boards which my fiance forced me to put on the car :).

Here is the photo -
    punter.jpg
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.