1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Cruiser -- Punto 90 HP Ownership Review

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Pheonix, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Pheonix

Pheonix Timido

Chennai
    Hi All.
    At last after test driving and analysing many cars (Fiat Punto 90 HP, Skoda Rapid, Polo, Ford Classic, Ford Ecosport, Swift, Xylo) at last short listed Fiat Punto 90 HP Sports and Skoda Rapid.
    Skoda rapid :
    Pros : Very good allround space inside the car.
    Very good visibility.
    Powerful engine
    Cons : Sales team was professional in their attire only everything else was unprofessional , unable to provide satisfactory answer to many of my questions, there statements were in contradictory to the news paper add.
    Did not provide me with on road price.
    Lot of negative reviews.

So selected Punto 90 HP Sports, Fiat is a reliable warhorse never let you down.

Enquired with Ramkay and RDC both were professional and straightforward, since RDC provided better offer decided on RDC.
    Paid 20000/- booking amount and booked the car.
    Committed to deliver the car on Monday 23-June-2014.

Next day got a call from RDC fiat customer care (sales) , confirmed all the details about the order (Price, Discount, Free accessories, committed date of delivery, Name, Address). Very proffessional.
    3 people like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Phoenix

Congratulations on booking the 90HP scorcher. Your ownership thread is so confusing, wish you had structured the same properly in correct paragraphs. From your post it reads that you are still awaiting the delivery of the car and you have started an ownership thread before hand.

One honest suggestion: Please update this thread once you have got the delivery of the car and share the booking, delivery experience along with pictures of the car giving details of your initial driving impression.
  3. Pheonix

Pheonix Timido

Chennai
    Memory retention is very short so thought of posting live. Please ignore the title "Ownership review" for time being. This helps to continue same thread through out.

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
  4. Ankurparwani

Ankurparwani

Chennai
    I would like to know why did u chose the 90 bhp and not the 75 one? Is there a huge difference in them??
  5. madroxx

madroxx

Chennai
    Yes, the pick up, response and turbo lag are better in 90hp models.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  6. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Congratz on your red beauty! Hope RDC keeps their professionalism post delivery also, as I did not have a good experience with their Ambattur service center.</SPAN>
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for the red rocket , Phoenix !! Post some pics:)
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and welcome with 90 Horses