1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Red Cherry is here...Exotica Red GP 1.3 MJD Emotion PK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Puntology, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Puntology

Puntology

Pune
    Hi All,

Finally after 3 months of running across showrooms, all those TDs and comparison spreadsheets, I am happy to announce that finally the heart scored over the head. Just took delivery of Exotica Red GP 1.3 MJD Emotion PK on Monday and the only expression on everyone's face who saw it afterwards is "Wow, what a car"...

Went for a long ride with a friend and enjoyed every km of run I had for the day. Already covered 180 odd kms in last 3 days and plan to cover many more on the coming weekend!!!

This is my first car, infact the first in the family and everyone is just drooling over it. All of a sudden everybody in my society seems to roam around my parking and I just couldn't hide my smile looking at them every time I get down.

As regards to the accessories, I just had the 3M paint protection done from the dealer as I got a good deal on it. Plan to get art leather covers, sun films and some other gadgets this weekend. Any pointers on where to get these in Pune always welcome. I stay in Pimpri, Pune and have gone through some dealers in the same area till now. I am planning to visit Carax on the weekend as I have heard a lot about them on the forums.

Will post the pics soon...
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: My Red Cherry is here...Exotica Red GP 1.3 MJD Emotion P

Congrats and heartiest welcome to TFI !!!!!!!!
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune

Congrats man... nice ride. Do visit Carax...
    There is Bafna Motors on Apte Road as well... check them for comparisons...
  4. Puntology

Puntology

Pune

Dilip and Sid,
    Thanks for your encouraging comments. I drove the Punto extensively last week and am very happy over the choice.

I visited some car decor stores on the Mumbai Bangalore highway including CARAX but that added to my confusion - they offer a lot of options to choose from...I finally selected Poona Motors. They have opened a new store in Pimpri and offer good service and have some good deals as well. I got the sun-films, parking sensor done with some goodies thrown in like mats, mud flaps, ganesh idol and some car perfumes. I also wanted to install the seat covers but couldn't find any thing good in the existing lot, so have ordered the same based on my choice of color and texture. I am going for the same color and design as the Punto stock covers as I like the design.

I also found all the cleaning accessory brands there including Turtle Wax, Formula 1 and Aromor All products. I am planning to go for Armor All Clean and Wax as I found that product real VFM. I also plan to borrow Amway Car Shampoo/Wash from one of my friends as he has high regards for the same. Please share your comments on the thought and any other product you people are using for your cars.
  5. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

Congrats and Welcome to TFI... btw nice user ID.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Welcome to TFI with your Red Cherry, do share the pictures of your Cherry, You can put the Leather Seat cover from the local shop, from where you get different variety to choose from and various shade to match your taste. :car
  7. Re: My Red Cherry is here...Exotica Red GP 1.3 MJD Emotion P

Welcome to TFI. Pictures of your red cherry would do justice to this opening thread of yours.
    Happy Motoring !
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Whole-hearted welcome to you and your Punto, Puntology. Go through the owner's handbook, get conversant with the features, explore and enjoy your Punto!