1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My punto's Tusan wine shade is getting dull.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sanfiat, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    @sanfiat - i called the Jopasu area manager before purchasing the product...and he suggested do not ever wash it as it is pre wax treated cotton strands. Even I have Jopasu since 6 months. It was white cotton when it was new; now it turned black. You can just vacuum clean it if it gets too dirty thats all.

Regarding waxing - I wax every month and it is very effective and prevents from settling dust and moisture and bugs.

@sungoa - even i apply wax on windshield and headlamp glasses. Instead of applying the wax directly to the windshield (and I dont recommend direct application), I simply use the same cloth that I buff out the wax with to dry and buff out the windshield. This Carnauba wax will not last long on glasses but very effective in bangalore - good to keep off rain water. :)
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If we see glass alone wax will help to keep less water on it. But the wiping action will be less effective. Wiping need friction. Those wax coating will provide less friction and you will get many places with less visibility in rain. It is like wiping your glasses with a oily cloth.I am using it for months now. Simply superb. Each time when apply(dusting) it also give a polishing effect on wax. Since we can wash it the dirt will not stick to the car surface.
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  3. shankarl

shankarl