1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto with 40,000km

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Skpunto, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Skpunto

Skpunto

Hi All,

As you can see I am new to the forum. I have had the Punto for the last 3 yrs and the car has been just brilliant. Got it in white.

It has been the work horse used has not let us down even once. But off-late due to wear and tare a few issues have been coming up and i do not know how to solve these problem. Need your advice. The current problem is some knocking noise I get when i turn the wheel. The local garage said its cause of some suspension rubber wearout and replaced the part. However 3 months further i am facing the same issue. I need to get it corrected again and this time i think it is better if i do it from a Fiat service center but do not know which one.

I used to service my car initially from Fortune Motors but after a bad experience we started getting it serviced at a local service station.

Need your advice as to which garage is good and which person should I deal with.

Please suggest me the same.

Thanks

SK
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    I think the issue might be with the strut mounts. Not sure though.. Where are you from?

Let me guess..its fortune motors, so Bangalore?
  3. Skpunto

Skpunto

Thanks for the help. Nope, I am from Mumbai.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi SKpunto, Welcome to TFI.
    Do post your 40K km experience and ofcourse some pictures of the beauty.

@ Hurricane, there is no fortune motors (atleast for TATA/FIAT) in Bangalore. :)
  5. Skpunto

Skpunto

I will surely post a 40k review of the car with pics ofcourse.

Guys please help with which service centre to use. Read alot of threads and have got mixed reviews of Fortune and others in Mumbai.

Thanks

SK
  6. Skpunto

Skpunto

I guess I will go for Fortune Motors - will give it another shot! Fingers crossed.

Cheers

SK