1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam - now crossed 2,32,000 Kms

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ganges, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Didnt found any changes, observed closely for more than 2500Kms.i need to check with different switch settings.Unfortunately i have lost the manual for the tuning box.May be this weekend i will try to open the box and follow the settings for Race Chip brand.Hoping the switch settings remains the same for both the brands.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Your punto crossed the 1.5L kms? Thats great. When did you reach this milestone? I may have missed the post where you would have mentioned it.

Where was this weekend trip to?
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you @ghodlur for the words.1.5Lakh on ODO, i think on 12th July.
    Been to my native Chilakaluripet near to Guntur Dist to drop my mother, as have to do some religious activity.
    Started from Miraj in the morning 4:30am,reached evening 4:45pm.
    Miraj<->Sangola<->Solapur<->Humnabad<->Zaheerabad<->HYD ORR<->Nalgonda<->Pidgurala<->Chilakaluripet.
    Miraj-Sangareddy it was two lane driving.Sangareddy to HYD ORR 4 lane.From HYD ORR till exit to Vijaywada exit 8 Lane.
    From there on mostly 4 lane.The more pain is Solapur to Hyd drive.
  4. Bhushan Pawar

Bhushan Pawar Timido

Ranjangoan 412210
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great to see you munching lot of miles mate! You are now a torch bearer for diesel heads.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bhushan,
    Thank you very much. Are you the same Bhushan Pawar(Ref:- Bhagwat :D ),one of my friend from Pune ?
    Bhushan Pawar likes this.
  6. Bhushan Pawar

Bhushan Pawar Timido

Ranjangoan 412210
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Never knew that you have mentioned me here. When I had recommended, I was sure that this car will spark driving passion in you; as it happens to most of Fiat customers. All credit to FIAT for giving us such beautiful cars.
    cassini and GirishRaghu like this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your post made me think about my childhood driving days of punto ownership.Thank you very much for recommending such a wonderful,beautiful and trustworthy car.See you soon in your punto too ;)
    Bhushan Pawar likes this.
  8. Bhushan Pawar

Bhushan Pawar Timido

Ranjangoan 412210
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Ganga, about a month to go. ur bossanova white will get company of my tuscan wine :)
    cassini and Ganges like this.
  9. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Ganges - You are a true dieselhead bro. Let the driving spirit always be there and you keep munching many miles :)
    Please share a recent picture of your drive. I think its been a long time :)

Take care, drive safe!

Cheers
    Ganges likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    September 12th ,My punto crossed 1,60,000 Kms.Seems like i'm doing lot of driving,i should reduce it and prefer other transport facilities :D. Never tires,a push on accel,ready to go, whatever be the conditions.This car is really an emotional attachment with pulse rate on the steering wheel.
    "My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam" at its best 4.7 years.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2015 ---
    Few Snaps

IMG_5094.JPG

IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_5105.JPG

IMG_5109.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015