1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam - now crossed 2,32,000 Kms

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ganges, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    A sweet story I should say,nice write up Ganga,congrats.
    Tony,It is really surprising that a fiat car is seen in middle east,never was one in Dubai.Please put up more pictures if other cars in Kuwait in a separate thread please.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Recently been to Konkan trip
    round trip from Miraj Maharashtra to Marleshwar Konkan Maharashtra to Ganpathi Pule Maharashtra.. had one night stay ..
    and from there been to malvan district place Devbaug one of the awesum beach i have ever experienced...
    the total drive was of 687 Kms out of which i believe 550 Kms was ghat road.... enjoyed driving in ghat roads(self licensed now on ghat road driving)...
    had a small fear while passsing through the gaganbavda ghat my punto was on highest peak of the mountain with beautiful sunset point.....

Had a combiflam(left hand pain) after returning from the trip ,as i normally drive using right hand but while while in ghats have used a lot left hand...

had nice race while returning Swifts,i20 & polo...
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat has launched the 500 and the Bravo in Abu Dabhi long back, have also test drive the Bravo on the Corniche Road, its an Awesome car.:p
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    gr8!!!! tony...
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Devbag Resort(Konkan Maharashtra):-
    280120121002.jpg
    sk.kashyap.92 likes this.
  6. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to see MH-10 number plate :). Mine is MH - 11.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MH-11,
    its good to see the city view of Satara in Night from NH-4
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today on 14th Mar my punto has completed one year...:dancing and clocked 20672 Kms:eek:.
    bboy the engine has gone very smooth and peppier as compared to when it was new and this difference i'm feeling since one month.
    felt like 1st gear and 2nd gear has got some power now ,previously felt like underpowered.
    3rd,4th and 5th has gone pretty smooth.
    Now can overtake in 5th gear as well very much confidently.

Within one year done lot of major trips to andhra,karnataka Konkan maharashtra and now punto means a lot for me and my family.
    This is powerful Diesel Hatchback !

After all above came to know,wait for 15000 KMS and then try to know your hidden power/facts of Punto,its growing stronger day-by-day....:redcar
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thats its Boy, FIAT grows younger by days while others get older.....
    The engine is obvious more refined as the days pass by, and only a true addicted car lover will notice it , for others its just a machine to go to and fro,
    In my case also the engine has become more smooth. once when i was with my friend at his tyre shop and he was surprised to note that the idling is on as he could not feel as of the engine is running..
    GirishRaghu and Ganges like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tony,
    Why is that engine takes so many kms 20000,to become smooth.yes engine going day by day stronger.
    Im confusd now does this is how diesel engines behave?
    Swift,manza, ritz also have same engine.how about these?