1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam - now crossed 2,32,000 Kms

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ganges, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam - 1.10 years 52000 KM's

Ganges,

At the time of 60k service didnt they change the Timing chain/belt as per Fiat update to ASS?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I asked Ganges the same question on some thread. I think he replied that the Timing chain replacement was only for the 90 HP MJD's
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no such circulation from FIAT for 75HP.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3

ODO.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ganges, you have been piling up miles like anything :) looks like atleast half of the time while you are awake is spent driving :p
    2 people like this.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    This is too much Anna, you have extended your lead. Im still at 53K. Planning to take the next 5K kms cool due to the congested ASS at hyd.

BTW, You have a blown bulb.
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    most of the drive is on weekends and sometimes monday(sick leave ;) ) , but yes purely highway drive.

May be till Aug or Sept you can catch me :D .

Yes the rear fog lamp have blown,this was a gift i got in Hyd traffic from santrowala.also bumper got misalignment.

in my next TASS visit,i wil fix this with below points as well :-

1. Window regulator ordered from 99RPM,have received and will get done the fixing.
    2.Bumper misalignment job.
    3.Engine guard nut bolt have got broken due to which on all pothole and speed breaker the engine guard makes sound,The bolt have been remained inside need to opt for drilling and remove it.
    4.Rear Fog lamp fixing.
  8. I see a warning light on console.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Man...i think your car's 60k Service done before a month or two...now its 68k...:redcar...75k service is nearing buddy :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shashank,
    Last service done was on April 8th with ODO reading at 61K+ Kms.So i have another 9K Kms in hand.
    Before that 6th service i'm having bomb to pocket, with bumper alignment,rear fog lamp fixing,power window regulator fixing,engine guard fixing.The time this finishes then comes 6th service :( ,these days i'm feeling my car sluggish ,need to go for EGR Valve Cleaning,Manifold,MAP and intercooler cleaning.
    1 person likes this.