1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam - now crossed 2,32,000 Kms

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ganges, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Fiat'ians
    Today i got my senses to work to write about my purchase of Grande Punto:-
    So here the story starts:-After returning from saudi arabia...
    there i used to travel to offfice in taxi(though i dont know driving ) bboy the car was awe sum it was FORD CROWN VICTORIA(well known for taxi's in KSA).
    i was very much eager to drive but in saudi it was hard to drive,but anyhow i managed to have a steering feel, i drove one of my friend's TOYOTA Camry didnt done any experiments as it was rented car..

After coming backto india my hunt started for the Hatch back cars,on one weekend i been to HYUNDAI showroom here in sangli to have test drive(i dont know driving but my brother drives ) and checked the on road price for i20.bro liked it ,especially the interiors,but somehow i was not happy with that car(dont know driving but still never felt from heart) then came back home,next was volkswagen polo
    been to DAS AUTO pune near mangala theatre ... felt like car was too much costly for my budget...
    then friend suggested FORD FIGO mein toh soch bhi nahin saktha i hate that design as myselves being 6 ft tall....then came home started search on net with my budget upto maximum 6lakhs.then i saw Grande Punto... maa kassam i really was impressed with the front shape of Punto it was killer ,immidiately i asked my bro we will go to PANDIT Sangli for test drive grande punto(i always felt sorry myselves for not knowing driving),then after discussion with the slaes person i maded up my mind with GRANDE PUNTO Dynamic...then the storyy started...from my friend's "kya FIAT KYA PUNTO kabhi bandh kabhi chaluu" bbboy it made me thinking a lot,then luckily one of my friend's friend was from FIAT Ranjangaon Factory and he was into Quality, then the way he explained me about the car :car. the feel :rolleyes:, the drive,the power,:redcar the body:helmet work compared to other cars, i made up my mind for GRANDE PUNTO dynamic and one weekend in Sangli i booked Grande Punto Dynamic in the month of FEB-11, i said this news to my FIAT friend he told me to go for EMOTION, then i replied him "saab appnae bola humnae E motion ko plus kia"
    so finally the on road price for me was 6.97Lak with all RTO formalities as well and after one week i got the car i.e. 14th March-2011.till this time i was feeling bad that i dont know driving
    then slowlly i learnt driving, today i done almost more than 10k KMS of driving with long drives to andhra,karnataka... Grande Punto made my driving easy... and myselves was very quick with learning.....

After knowing driving, i drove my friend's Swift Diesel,Hyundaii10....then i came to know Grande Punto the car i have selected was the best in the hatchback segments:up.

i Specially want to thank FIAT for the design for which i made my selection & the other thanks to my FIAT friend 'Bhushan Pawar' for letting me know the engineering of the punto..

and myselves 'Sangisetty Gangadhar(Ganges)' joined TFI in Aug 2011 ,after visiting TFI i was so happy that my selection was one of the best in hatchback segment... and want to represent myselves as the
    example for those making decision to buy grande punto 1.3 MJD....
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    While doing pooja
    IMG_0015.jpg
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Random Clicks
    IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg IMG_0009.jpg IMG_0011.jpg
    3 people like this.
  4. My Hearty Congrats Ganges ..

Enjoy the drive and wish you lakhs of happy miles ahead .. Take care of the beauty .

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats ganges on making the wise decision, You will never repent on it and make the neighbors envy.
    I am too from Kuwait, and the Fiat has launched its Linea and the 500 and the Florence (Delivery Car)
    Anyways great hatchback car you have now, Enjoy the drive..
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    tony,
    u mean in kuwait FIAT has been launched.. ?
    in my one year stay in KSA, i have never saw FIAT brand...
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    YES Dude its been launched in kuwait in 2011 with the 500 and the Florence, Last month they have launched the Linea with Dualogic Gearbox.
    The price of 500 is KD.:4999.000, Florence is KD.:3950.000, Linea (Active) is KD.:4800.000, & Emotion is KD.:5800.000
    Ajready sold around 48 500's, and around 12 Florence with the DHL for delivery, till last update to me they have sold 2 linea's..
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Pictures of Fiat in kuwait. (Sorry Mods if i am off topic)

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

IMG_20111118_172230.jpg
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    tony
    nice pics...

but these mite be small cars for the kuwaithi's :) ....

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

freinds
    i'm trying to know why the indicator & headlight stalk has been given on the left hand side as compared to the other cars ?
    (i would have preffereed right hand side,as i mostly use right hand on the steering wheel)
  10. @Ganges:-
    really a shot and sweet story by you.
    Love the Alloys of Punto and want to steal them from your Car :p :)

Happy million miles :) and take care your baby
    1 person likes this.