1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam - now crossed 2,00,000 Kms

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ganges, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After reaching Gooty have to take NH-7 (bangalore -Hyd) to reach Kurnool it was bliss to drive on this highway after 2 days os state highway drives i was consistently doing 120-130 Kmph and in no time reached Kurnool of distance 97 Kms.
    After driving within the city,the next was to drive towards Dornala which is 77 Kms away from Kurnool.

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

Now that was the climate like and i have to drive into there feling like hollywood movie twister :D as i know this was fully ghat road through nallamalla forest the ghat stretch was about 45 Kms till dornala.the strange thing is that at a time only one vehicle on the road can easily pass, one out of the two should go down from the road.
    Here it was pain with GC of our punto have to slowed always and the upcoming vehicles all were the Trax,Sumo's,Tavera,Scorpios.it was fun to drive.Here one's ego attitude will be tested on the roads ;)
    sk.kashyap.92, sungoa2010 and J Ravi like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kurnool to Dornala Road

Bangaloreans if you are planning to trip to srisailam you have to have take this route.

IMG_3378.jpg

You can find such heap of buffalows on the roads,i was always worried when these pass through my punto :(
    IMG_3383.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And once again Yes the whole trip was driven with FIAT passion.Will continue soon.... the rest of the trip

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3392.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very Soon i'm planning for the graphics/stickering job on my punto...
    here are the models

1.SunStrip

SUnstrip.jpg

2.SIde Strips

Side_strip.jpg
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    On the Side strips, If you remove the background of Punto it will good.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    tony,
    thanks for the suggestion,the punto text will come with the base color of punto here it is BNW.
    waiting for the stickeres,fingers crossed as these are coming from UK.

the sunstrip will be in glossy white color with text "Medium grey",decided to go with medium grey with BNW on my punto.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the attitude was continued when i found this XUV new one. it was like we came both near and stopped at the moment as he was not going off the roads neither me. :D
    Had a click here :_
    IMG_3388.jpg

by evening we reached srisailam,it was first time i drove my punto in rains that too in ghat roads of srisailam,the roads are pretty good and nice decorated with reflectors.overall found two police checkposts on the ghats for each 10 rupees as a bribe no questions asked and went on...
    Here booked the room in one of the sathram.and had a nice sleep and that was end of 6th Aug.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    sk.kashyap.92 and Tony like this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sk.kashyap.92 likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    IMG_3463.jpg

A view of Srisailam Dam
    IMG_3443.jpg
    sk.kashyap.92 likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As per schedules started from Srisailam @ 2pm towards eluru.
    Srisailam-Vinukonda-Guntur-VIjawada-Eluru (325 Kms)
    the ride was good ,few of the stretch was very very bad... due to this after crossing the bad stretch took a break,below are the pics..
    IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg
    Balu Chandra S likes this.